Half Life 2 Problems!

truongkahp

FS Member
There are 2 questions maybe u guys can help me please:
1.) I was playing HL2 and HL2DM but i cant use the flashlight. When i press F it just doesnt go on but the battery of the flashlight goes down.
2.) In HL2 when dr.breens or dr.kleiner or anyone else speaking on a TV Screen, i can't hear anysound so i have to use close caprtions!
Please help me u guys! :(

There are 2 questions maybe u guys can help me please:
1.) I was playing HL2 and HL2DM but i cant use the flashlight. When i press F it just doesnt go on but the battery of the flashlight goes down.
2.) In HL2 when dr.breens or dr.kleiner or anyone else speaking on a TV Screen, i can't hear anysound so i have to use close caprtions!
Please help me u guys! :(

Are you playing with cracked steam or standalone?
If you are playing with steam, try validating the cache files

Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\
And delete the game that is having problems
Launch the game in Steam and it will clean install the cache
You might want to make sure your gcf files are updated and verify the cache in case there corrupt too.

I know that i am a N00B but Rebegade 89, ur solution just doesnt work like u said. And .ISO, i play it on steam. But my english sucks so i dont know what does validate the cache file means. Sorry!

I know that i am a N00B but Rebegade 89, ur solution just doesnt work like u said. And .ISO, i play it on steam. But my english sucks so i dont know what does validate the cache file means. Sorry!

For starters, right click on half-life 2 in steam, press properties. Go to local content and press validate blah blah blah...

Back