[HELP] HL2 Episode 2 & Counter Strike Source

Donxpro

FS Member

Can someone please upload the latest Counter strike source client.gcf FILE Please ..//CF Toolbox Tells Me This Is Version 58

Can someone please upload the latest Half Life 2 Episode 1 Files //.. episode 1 shared.gcf & half-life 2 episode one.gcf //..
CF Toolbox Tells Me For episode 1 shared.gcf The Latest One Is Version 5

This Will Be Greatly Appreciated :)

You are a living GOD Thank you so much... now to Download and test these out

Just out of curiosity. If I spelt any of the file names incorrect in my first post you would know what files I was refering to right?

Which files do i download for half life 2 episode 1 cause one is .roo one is .rar and thiers 2 files under each name do i download them all ?

P.S. Counter strike works downloading as we speak .

It's not stupid WTF is a .roo lol I know what .Rar is
I believe he was saying his question is a stupid one, not yours...

Now you say it is a file with the extension .roo ... are you sure it isn't .r00?
Big difference since .roo is nothing I know of and a .r00 is the rest of the .rar file.

If the .rar and .r00 (or .roo) have the same name they belong together. When a file is very large we use WinRAR to not only to archive the file but to also split it into Smaller portions. To extract the .r00, you just open the .rar and it will automagically extract the .r00 with it.

Which files do i download for half life 2 episode 1 cause one is .roo one is .rar and thiers 2 files under each name do i download them all ?
Yes Download them all.

Oh yea it's .r00 Thanks for answeirng my query. Just never heard of a file in a .r00 extension Thanks for your help tho ;)

P.S. Sorry for double posting so much.

Back