Help me please?

Crovean

I would like to know is it possible to bypass vac2 in css. I was banned from source games(css,hl2:dm,dod) and I would like to play css again.
I wasn't banned due cheating. I don't know why I was banned. :/
And now i'm looking for a way to play again.
I could buy a new one, but that would be just a pain in the ass.

So can you tell me is there any way to bypass vac2 in css?
And is this cafe thingy a possibility and if yes, where can I get it.

And please, if you don't anything more to say than just: ''lol noob buy a new game'' or something like that, don't bother to post here.

Thank you for those who want to help~!

you can try p3ng3l's vac2 by passer but it might just be for cs 1.6, and if u bought it legit contact steam and they might help you get it sorted out...or u could download a cracked version of css with setti servers but i don't know if the download is still here because they erased a lot of stuff...

I would like to know is it possible to bypass vac2 in css. I was banned from source games(css,hl2:dm,dod) and I would like to play css again.
I wasn't banned due cheating. I don't know why I was banned. :/
And now i'm looking for a way to play again.
I could buy a new one, but that would be just a pain in the ass.

So can you tell me is there any way to bypass vac2 in css?
And is this cafe thingy a possibility and if yes, where can I get it.

And please, if you don't anything more to say than just: ''lol noob buy a new game'' or something like that, don't bother to post here.

Thank you for those who want to help~!

Sorry, but you're going to have to re-purchase Counter-Strike again, unfortunately. Steam nor VAC will lift your ban so don't look forward to it. I suggest you read more at www.steampowered.com. I'm sure they can answer all your questions.
To make a long story short,
You can't get unbanned nor can you bypass VAC2,
Sorry.

Well, if I use any 'illegal'' programs to get into a vac2 secure server, the risk would be that my account will be disabled. Thats something I do not want, as I have many games I have payed for in that account. I can still play my hl2 and cs 1.6 etc.. so if the account would be disabled that would mean that I can't play them at all. :/ and I do not want to pay for those games again.

Is there a way to copy my account games to another account and be able to play them?

You can't transfer games from one account to another however you can use offline launchers such as Ministeam or Steam Buster to play games (with the required gcf/ncf/common files) you already have downloaded. For example I have several computers with Steam Buster and Counter-Strike and I'm able to play LAN games with friends (without having any accounts that accounts own cs). :)

.Renegade

Back