Help me with my school project

neojiphre

I have a school project where we have to make a website for a client with a real-life issue (eg a business, organisation, etc.). And one of the requirements is to use a variety of resources like questionnaires, surveys, telephone interviews, emails, etc. for researching. Right now I'm at the stage where I'm starting to develop my final solution. I need to decide whether to stick with the old, stable XHTML or go with the new, hyped up HTML5 (leaning towards HTML5). I need your help guys. Here is my survey:

Software Usage at Work (Survey)

Please fill in this survey.

Regarding the questions. You don't need to have the bit about a stripped down OS because I am using a stripped down OS but it is still Windows 7. You also have no option for Ubuntu/Linux although in my experience it is more common in the workplace than a Macintosh. The answers for the question after are also too long, make them short and sweet. They are also stupid, your answers also imply that a 'complete package' is slower than a computer that doesn't have 'slick features'? Answers should be something along the lines of: Fast and Reliable and Moderate PC capable of handling work load

Back