HELP! Monitor out of range. Left 4 dead 2

Hunter_093

Hi. I recently got a Razor1911 version of Left 4 Dead, which obviously doesn't require steam. but the problem is that whenever i start the game, my monitor goes out of range. no matter what resolution or refresh rate. btw my monitors native res is 1280 x 1024. 70Hz. .... the weird thing is, that when i plug my pc into the tv, it works, bt the res is 800 x 600. don't know what to do! Please help:confused:

Hi. I recently got a Razor1911 version of Left 4 Dead, which obviously doesn't require steam. but the problem is that whenever i start the game, my monitor goes out of range. no matter what resolution or refresh rate. btw my monitors native res is 1280 x 1024. 70Hz. .... the weird thing is, that when i plug my pc into the tv, it works, bt the res is 800 x 600. don't know what to do! Please help:confused:

yea that is very wierd, if you download it from somewere se thw coments and mayve someone else had the same problem and solve it:D

a and I just make a litle search whit google and i found that you can fix the problem lowering the setting.

YO. Finally got it to work. This is what I did: "C:\Games\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2.exe" -windowed. I forced it to a window. Then from there I changed the settings and it works perfeclty

Thanx for the help! :=)

Back