Help With Steam Connection!

Daniel3131

Today iv'e tryed to logg in to a valve cafй account! After Coulpe OF Secs It's Saying CAn't Connect Check You're Internet Connection??:confused:

What Should I DO??

Here Is A Pic Of The Error!

Take You're Time And Try To Help Me!

Maby You Will Need To Look Close On It!

Here Is The link To The Pic ------>

http://img67528.pictiger.com/images/12998183/

Today iv'e tryed to logg in to a valve cafй account! After Coulpe OF Secs It's Saying CAn't Connect Check You're Internet Connection??:confused:

What Should I DO??

Here Is A Pic Of The Error!

Take You're Time And Try To Help Me!

Maby You Will Need To Look Close On It!

Here Is The link To The Pic ------>

http://img67528.pictiger.com/images/12998183/

Your account has got disabled (is simply protected against unauthorized logins), you cant login again with that account if u dont have a cert (but having a certificate does not magically give you the power to log into a specific cafe account). їBetter for u BleakObelisk xD?

AHHHHH...
@Ganan
The account is NOT disabled it is simply protected against unauthorized logins.
additionally: Having a certificate does not magically give you the power to log into a specific cafe account.
You are limited to the one that the time tracker server chooses to send you.

AHHHHH...
@Ganan
The account is NOT disabled it is simply protected against unauthorized logins.

I know the acc is not disabled lol im not a noob, but is more easy says "the account is disabled" and that is all that says: "the account now is secure protected with a method for stoping login in a normal steam" and later the noobs saying: "and how i can login?. a crack for login? what i need for bypass the protection? etc" so u say is disabled and end of history, more easy for me and 4 the ppl.

additionally: Having a certificate does not magically give you the power to log into a specific cafe account.
You are limited to the one that the time tracker server chooses to send you.

In the old days, with a cert i could login in an specific account and always used the same acc because the folder TTracker_Common not changed, and they created a new folder each time i login automatically and for not wasting time in add my friends every time i log in an diferent acc, if now is not possible i dont know, but in january i login in my grabed accs by using a command in cac.cfg (AllowUserLogin = true) and after cac find ur cert appears a login/pass bars for login. So yes. the cert magically give you the power to log into a specific cafe account. But how i say i doing this in january/march, now i dont know if this continue working. Try it.

This is the result of the command for login: Image

Done talking? It's my turn now.

That account is not disabled, each cafe account has a connection limit. If that number is reached, you will see that particular message.

Done talking? It's my turn now.

That account is not disabled, each cafe account has a connection limit. If that number is reached, you will see that particular message.

That is true too but not ever this is the cause of the message, example my two private accs has never used and i have it long time ago, i login with it every day so much times and never and i say never i got that message, now i have that message and cant login with it anymore, so or the ppl have discovered the acc and now is so much used or is "disabled".

That is true too but not ever this is the cause of the message, example my two private accs has never used and i have it long time ago, i login with it every day so much times and never and i say never i got that message, now i have that message and cant login with it anymore, so or the ppl have discovered the acc and now is so much used or is "disabled".

Nope, the max amount of connection at a period is about 300. It is not realistic that you login into Steam 300 times a day. What I am saying is that too many users are using that account but you can also use it during the off-peak hours(which it's difficult to determine). Disabled is not a proper term to use from my point of view.

Nope, the max amount of connection at a period is about 300. It is not realistic that you login into Steam 300 times a day.

Yep of course thats is exactly what im talking about xD you and me say/think the same thing.
I say that the cause of the that message can be for what you are talking (limit reached) OR has been "disabled": (fixed by valve).
You theory is true and my theory too, with the both theorys appears the same error message and i know that because i cant be reached the limit and i got the same message that him but me with a private accs/never used by others and what i have time ago and used so much.

So you and me thinks the same but i think you dont understand me lol xD

When i say "disabled" i really say "The account has been fixed and you cant login as normal" i think is not a bad term at all, because if the account is fixed you cant login in it anymore so is how if are disabled.

I would say it's more along these lines:
When you login to a certificate you get an account and lease on the account until a certain time.
The fact that some accounts still work without a certificate doesn't really make sense.
Valve screwed up somehow. Otherwise the system would be perfect.

Back