Help with UnDead patch

R4V3N

FS Member
I have installed UnDead patch, it works. But i don't want it any more because i can't buy games of steam. I have taken the patch out of steam folder, but it still shows that i have all the games (but can't download them)
is there anyway i can buy a game or get rid of all the games showing up on steam account? i have also tryed to make and other account to buy on, but that doesn't work.

To remove the Undeadpatch, simply delete the steam.cfg file and run Steam normally. It will override the files you patched. Then you can buy games normally.

or you can reinstall steam by running the steam install msi again and clicking repair or going to control panel and then add or remove programes. (if you have vista then it's programs and features)

If you have a clean version of steam.dll u can put that over the patched one..

Thats all you need to do.

Get it off a friend or something.

hey i have just got the undead patch and installed it and it is working fine but i want to now if it is safe or not?????????????????????

cheers

hey i have just got the undead patch and installed it and it is working fine but i want to now if it is safe or not?????????????????????

cheers

congratulations on reviving a dead thread... and yes its safe. Just use a blank account just to be safe.

cos the prob i got is that i use a blank acount but wen i log onto my real account all the games are there??????

is there any way to fix my real acount???

The games are there because you did not remove the games. You need to manually remove the content files of the games along with the game folder. Don't mess around if you don't know what you are doing, ask here.

i anit got a clue, will it be ok if i just leave them on there??????

i anit got a clue how to do it. will it be ok if i leave them on there.

cos i hav games on there that i want to play online it shud be ok shudnt???????????????

you can just leave the games on there, just use a blank account to login to the cracked steam and a legit account to play on normal steam

Allmost everything works for me, but I have one small provlem. I CAN'T INSTALL the games... "The steam servers are curently too busy to handle yout reguest. Please try again in few minutes" ... :S:S:S:S

T can`t install game from undeadpatch
it show up "The steam servers are curently too busy to handle yout reguest. Please try again in few minutes" please help me

Can somebody help me I put the undeadpatch in the steam file but when I click on steam it loads up wrong and there’s no games are news are out ????

Back