Help

Snowfoot

I can't seem to get gmod 10 to work no matter what I do. I've used the UndeadPatch, v3.00 and v6.66 and neither worked well. I've reinstalled steam and that didn't do anything. I've tried to download the .vcf files, but that didn't work either. Any other ideas?

I can't seem to get gmod 10 to work no matter what I do. I've used the UndeadPatch, v3.00 and v6.66 and neither worked well. I've reinstalled steam and that didn't do anything. I've tried to download the .vcf files, but that didn't work either. Any other ideas?
erase all the gmod files
download Steamup!
put it in steam folder and launch the launcher.exe then download HL2 and then It should download Gmod just ok

well this happened to me i think let me guess it like when u 2x click it then u w8 a while then steam closes rite if i am i cant help lol srry

I can't seem to get gmod 10 to work no matter what I do. I've used the UndeadPatch, v3.00 and v6.66 and neither worked well. I've reinstalled steam and that didn't do anything. I've tried to download the .GCF files, but that didn't work either. Any other ideas?

You probably need a source game to play it. You need either Half-Life 2, Dod Source, or Counter-Strike Source.

You need at least one of those games for it to work. If you don't want to download anything the cracker automatically downloads HL2 so I recommend that.

Back