Hijacked.

XxDementeixX

FS Member
PLEASE ANYONE!
DO NOT GO TO HERE: http:// - steamcommunty.10gbfreehost - .com

My "friend" sent me this and I clicked on it via steam chat window.
Nothing loaded, except for my password into someone's ftp.
And my friend, whom I knew for a very long time sent me this, his account
also got hacked which at the time (of course) I had no idea it was.

Well, just warning anyone of this.
(I'm pissed)

Yea, just found out many more of my friends have been hacked and their friends and their friends..and so on, this is ridiculous, who would need all these accounts with the same games. Holy shit.

RIFK... I'm sorry but thats just plain retarded. If its not hosted on steamcommunities, why the fuck would you go there? Please, get some common sense kthx

People are good at not looking at the site URL. Myspace's get phished all the time like that, but so do many other accounts. Mainly you see a lot of moronic Myspace users have that happen to them though.

LOL... I think those who fall for this should seriously deserve to die or at least get their computer smashed. Whenever you see a free or host in the URL with a subdomain, that tells you right there and then that it is a phishing site.. (or cookie stealer.. XSS ftw?)

Lololol rushil. Tru indeed. And deltatsunami did you read the first post? "And my friend, whom I knew for a very long time sent me this, his account
also got hacked which at the time (of course) I had no idea it was." Have some sensitivity skills? :/

People are good at not looking at the site URL. Myspace's get phished all the time like that, but so do many other accounts. Mainly you see a lot of moronic Myspace users have that happen to them though.

People are resmarted*

Back