How did you end up where you are?

EriX920

Respected
I wanted to start this topic because there aren't any others, so here it goes!

I used to play CS:S back when I wasn't banned. Then I started developing my coding skills and VAC2 caught me after creating a client/server crack that allowed anyone to run command on the server without the server admin being aware. After that I deciding to start coding my own stuff, I have successfully coded programs in C++, vb,net and vb6. While maintaining a 3.7 GPA, I was able to start helping cracking/coding teams. I do not do cracking anymore unless I have the source code, converting assembly in any other language is mind boggling!

I try to code my best, but sometimes I forget how to do things, so if there's comments in my source code that means one of my colleagues went through and fixed crashes and such.

I am currently working on the Freesteam client / Cafe tools program. It is not released to the public, but it might be when we get (if we get) 1000 working cafe accounts.

And now i'm a Freesteam supporter, coder, and host the file server and the website
<

i dont code when ever tried been very shit at it
<
but nice to see stuff like this
<
so basicly im a no body lol

lol I came here because I started a new group, and then p3ng3l offered to work together because my forum was shit (haha lol) and now its really cool here.

lol I came here because I started a new group, and then p3ng3l offered to work together because my forum was shit (haha lol) and now its really cool here.
I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE
%3C
%3C
%3C
lol it wasn't that bad i was going to put IPB on it anyway

Crazy good,cafe accounts pwn..because u cant rly get Vac'ed.. and u can play any game.

keep up the good work.

I started cs in 1.5 as most people got banned shortly after then when 1.6 came out my account was unbanend
<
and I started using EECs and I messed around with it till I got familar with offsets and such and I know c++ from a game called Neverwinter Nights server/mod scripting some of you might know it some might not. I now run a few websites of my own and one that I mainly leech accounts on. I hope to be a friend of everyones and enemys to the ones I hate >:). I wonna learn as much as possible because stuff like this interests me and i like reverse enginering and such. Hope I can be a supporter and maybe a coder some time to come for the community.

I wanted to start this topic because there aren't any others, so here it goes!

I used to play CS:S back when I wasn't banned. Then I started developing my coding skills and VAC2 caught me after creating a client/server crack that allowed anyone to run command on the server without the server admin being aware. After that I deciding to start coding my own stuff, I have successfully coded programs in C++, vb,net and vb6. While maintaining a 3.7 GPA, I was able to start helping cracking/coding teams. I do not do cracking anymore unless I have the source code, converting assembly in any other language is mind boggling!

I try to code my best, but sometimes I forget how to do things, so if there's comments in my source code that means one of my colleagues went through and fixed crashes and such.

I am currently working on the Freesteam client / Cafe tools program. It is not released to the public, but it might be when we get (if we get) 1000 working cafe accounts.

And now i'm a Freesteam supporter, coder, and host the file server and the website
%3C

Lol those dont work no more!

lol
how it all started
let me take you with me on my travel back into the past
<

it all started on a LAN-Party, someone there had a cs1.6 rls dz
i thought "interesting, let's take a look what else they got there"
so i joined dz, but because i didnt know that much i nearly never posted there (and still don't do it :p )
then i saw one of PaCmAn's posts, about his CueSteam repack
and was really attracted by his way of posting (wasn't loaded with NWO shit like it is now-adays -.-)
soon i developed a talent for getting files others wanted, so i decided to up them
thats how i got my first mod position at pacsteam, ruling the gcf section there^^
increasing my posting skills there i found out about rin and was just like: W000T, nice stuff there
since then i b really learned a lot, concerning steam, progs, and other stuff (also improved my english
<
)
then i started joining other, smaller (sometimes german forums, but mainly english) forums, to see what else is out there
on my way there i got to know a lot of good and fantastic people
echo, bdead, marc-round, eddy-k, p3ng3l and many others (sorry to those that aren't mentioned, would just be a very long list, <3 ya all)
helping them doing there stuff, being someone to rely on, testing stuff (upping files, like i still do ^^)
this is how i earned my rights and my (maybe positive) reputation (who knows?^^)

now I'm Smod here (although not really active the last days. sorry to you all), mod at pacman's site (although i dont like what he does, stealing cracks'n'stuff), vip at many other sites (for example thepsyfamily.net)

also i got more than one nick that i'm using on forums, and build reputation with

well, that's my way
who are you? how did you end up here and why do you do what you are doing?

hmm how did i end up where i am

memory flash dododododo

jan 2006- i found Cuesteam somewhere on google and downloaded a few games, this was the first time i ever heard of steam and guess what i liked it
<

not long after maybe a month or 2 - cuesteam stopped working i was a sad sad panda

a few days later my brother started braking our pc and blamed it on me so i built my own pc
<

about june i hada quick look for a steam crack with no success

aug 7th - i had another look and joined pacsteam forums LOL

sometime in november i quit and also joined here and some other palces like rin

a few weeks later i joined fspowered

and now im here

I liek opened cs.rin.ru, logged in, saw some advertising on this forum and then i pressed ctrl+t and typed freesteam.org and pressed enter, then i registered.

i ended up here from wboard.org- home of the canadians or something like that
random post in game warez section about this client.
now im hear
<

I made this site... So PwN3D.
rofl lol ww3 <3

well i started off with hacking in games first it was Unreal Tournament using HelioS-Hook and i found japsclan from there didnt really do shit on japsclan lol <-- Noobs and i found counter-stirke went out and brought it for like 25 bucks from EB started playing looked for hacks found Furious SP on japsclan thort i would check out Furious SP site in read me <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
//================================================================================
============

No bugs detected at the moment, if you see some, just tell me.
You can contact me at [email protected]
Online WebSite http//www.davvv.com

HAVE FUN

DavVv & Jere
lol still got the first reallease i ever useed for FSP
%3C
and then Davvv site went down so i went in serch for wot forum he hanged his hat at at then i found vacdisabled.net <3 i met most of the ppl i know to day there like WWIII and stuff. any ways back to story at about the same time when i found fsp on japsclan i allso found there Steam Tools Section and i found Steam-Down then i found H3llBoSS and his site threw the read me again lol <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Steam-Down gives you complete 100% access to the games. You can play the Single Player portion, through LAN or through fixed
servers without a problem. Basically, you can play anywhere except in the Valid online servers. The Invalid Ticket Fix is
being worked on, so be patient.

Forum: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171...&highlight=
yes lol i still got all the version i ever use lol same as FSP and yea long story short here i am still a noob looking threw forums and registing then going inactive lol
%3C

It all started when I wanted to have a look for Steam Cracks. Somehow in google I managed to find cs.rin.ru and joined there. I found KeySteam and was reading through some of the posts and I saw someone saying that there was a beta version at freesteam, so I decided to join and have a look at it.

I'm here because cs.rin.ru doesn't support cafe accounts (I followed a link). I still post there, and I love the place, but I come here when I'm looking for something off the beaten path (in one case, a Steam Account Manager).

Back