How do i get past gmod.org verification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Buy the game would be an easy choice. But other than that, I don't know. It is possible that FreeSteam.org will add a Gmod add-on section. But is doubtful.

Is just awesome how there many files who keep their name as the zip file name, otherwise, try to take the name of the file, put the "_" between the spaces, and of course, always add the ".zip"
So, the only tool needed here, is something that tell us what is the name of the file that we are downloading, can anybody do that?

i would like to make a list of links with the addons and download link
who wants to help?

Name : RedAxisClan
Password : RedAxis

here's a veryfied account (and dont change the password )

i'll try to make a sript that gets the link for the zip

ivan2340 said:

OMG thx man for the pass and username i hate garrysmod.org for abandoning us other people

hey People for some reason i cant download anymore from this account, i log in and it says i need to verify the account? i thought the account was already verified! can the person who owns "RedAxisClan" account verify there steam again plz?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

people been saying someone has changed the password, no one has changed it!

it is still

Username: RedAxisClan

Password: RedAxis

if you want me to post a screen shot of it then tell me and plz dont think i changed it.. because i can log on just fine

Who is the Owner Of RedAxisClan? we need to tell him to verify his account again. plz if an admin or someone knows who this guy is, tell us

PLz someone help i wanted to download a mw2 background with music but it wont let me when i found out about the " verification shit"..... help!

hey guys I'm saving up money for Garry's mod so when i have it i will help verify, it will take a while for me to get some money ( a few hours ) but i will have it, just give me some time to get money ( and give me time to tell the owner of RedAxis clan about it)

Probably because you are here, they can see you, and they have probably been monitoring this thread. Me simply warning you of Garry and his henchmen spying on operations here may get me banned as well. So I suggest that you guys keep information about this under wraps. Good day.

Bad news, now even using that "find the zip name" method does not work anymore.
Ok, I can understand the "is just 10 bucks" thing, but, what about those who are still playing the Gmod 9, the free one, he, Garry, did it for the piracy, but now he is hurting even those who did nothing wrong AT ALL, they just did not want to pay, but without using the "patch method" they just simply stayed were where they, I think he is just ....whatever...

It did that for me and then i couldn't even enter gmod.org bcuz it was banned so i had to reinstall firefox and remove cookies to even be able to enter garrysmod.org, hffwarrior

i would like to make a list of links with the addons and download link
who wants to help?

You've been banned. There's usually 3 reasons why this could happen.

1. Uploaded something bad/stupid/against the rules.
2. Put obviously wrong tags on your download (tag spam).
3. Dumb Reports (report spam).

Don't bother complaining because you're not gonna get unbanned.

:mad: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back