How do you make a cracked server

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldog533

FS Member
How do you make a cracked server for gmod for free?

I used undead patch to get gmod so I have to play on cracked servers and I want to make a server just for me and my friends.

Can anybody help me?

Well it would make more sense to create a legit server first to understand the concept of how they actually work.. patching this should be simple not that I've patched a GMOD server before butwith CS it is fairly simple.

Well it would make more sense to create a legit server first to understand the concept of how they actually work.. patching this should be simple not that I've patched a GMOD server before butwith CS it is fairly simple.

I've made legit servers but i count play them.:(:confused:

lol ppl. all u have to do the following steps:
1.Log onto Garry's Mod.
2.Click Start New Game.
3.Choose ur map and set the settings to ur likings.
4.THIS IS IMPORTANT! CHECK THE Local Network Game BOX OR IT WONT WORK.
5.Once u start ur game, type "sv_lan 0" in the console without the quotes. You can enable the console button by clicking options, advanced, and then enable developer console (~)
6.Give ur IP address to ur friends by typing "whats my IP address" into google without quotes.
7. Have fun online! :D

lol ppl. all u have to do the following steps:
1.Log onto Garry's Mod.
2.Click Start New Game.
3.Choose ur map and set the settings to ur likings.
4.THIS IS IMPORTANT! CHECK THE Local Network Game BOX OR IT WONT WORK.
5.Once u start ur game, type "sv_lan 0" in the console without the quotes. You can enable the console button by clicking options, advanced, and then enable developer console (~)
6.Give ur IP address to ur friends by typing "whats my IP address" into google without quotes.
7. Have fun online! :D
Don't necro.
No, it's a listen server, it's not even real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back