How do you put Wii games onto discs?

leonelmessi05

I notice on torrent websites that you can download Wii games, but I don't know how you could put them onto a disc a play them on Wii, because the Wii doesn't have a DVD Rom drive. How would you use them if you downloaded them?

you can either put them on a usb hard drive/flash drive or sd card or you can burn them to discs. either way you will need to soft-mod your wii. GOOGLE

fuck soft modding it. Just pay a few bucks and get your Wii chipped. Since the Wii uses a drive chip instead of a mod chip its next to impossible for Nintendo to release any software which will disable it. It intercepts the signal straight from the disk drive so they are quite safe to use plus you don't have to worry about not updating your Wii etc.

well i have a new kind of drive in my wii that can't be modded. it doesn't send the signal so there is nothing to intercept. i like having all my games on my hard drive anyways. you don't need all those discs.

That new drive is a bitch.
Thankfully, my Wii is very old so I have none of that. I'm just softmodded and I burn my games by writing the ISOs onto Verbatim DVD-Rs with ImgBurn and they work like a charm with Neogamma :)

i just prefer to use my hard drive, even if i wouldn't have the new drive. it's a lot more portable and all your games are right there.

Back