How do you successfully hijack someones steam account

Weho

What do i do with a stolen steam account?
so i changed password/email/secret question
If i have access to their email is there any way i can secure their account to me?

He/she can get it back anyway if they will use Steamsupport and give real info...
So sell your stolen acc or if you really have no idea what to do give it to me :)

EDIT:
try logging in his email with the steam acc password.

I got access to his email, support account and all that

Currently he has posted to steam
"Hi. My name is J**n R**h and my account on steam was recently stolen from me. I can't seem to recover it through the verification in steam. I don't receive an email so I think whoever it was that stole my account may have also changed that as well. On the profile, it even says my first and last name, they did nothing to the profile to change it. Any help would be appreciated, thank you."

Should i hijack that too or close it or what?

EDIT: i cant find any proof of purchase in his emails
EDIT2:hijacked email but soon later got recovered back by the owners

If you still have access to his Steam Support account say something along the lines of "my email and steam were hijacked, but I was able to get the steam back before my email was taken. anybody that posts a message trying to gain my steam account "back" is an impostor. My new email address is [email here, don't forget to update it in the Support account settings, should be same as steam account email] if you need to follow up. My old email is compromised and is no longer owned by me, unfortunately. thanks."

if they dont buy it, oh well. They very well may ask you for verification, if so, you could try to weasel out of it, but in that case good luck, you'll need it..

If you can't get them to believe it, then just send the guy an email with his password. I mean, heck, if they don't believe you why keep it from him anymore.

Back