How download games here work on Steam?

PrivateXP

FS Member
If i download a game on freesteam.org how does it work on Steam? It will just say pre-load right? Do i have to download a program or somthing? :confused:

ok, i downloaded *******. But i have all games. Some of the wont download..... OH I GET IT! the games that wont download on ******* can be downloaded manually? AH HA! ok lol

LOL.
Personally I never used cracked steam but I tested once ******** and it seemed to be quite nice. Dunno what the problem is ^^

When you download the games with a cracked version of steam eg. with firefox, you should generly get the stand alone version which does not require steam, thid way you wont need steam, it's not like you used steam to get it anyways.

However all the addons that don't have other places to download require steam logon to get to garrysmod.com. The result is I STILL need a copy of steam and the real game. (I tried downloading steam and the site garrysmod.com automatically detected that I hadn't used steam to download my copy of garry's mod, and denied me access to the site, claiming that even a cracked version will be detected and refused).