How to burn/backup XBOX 360 Games - The Stealth Way!

.ISO

FS Member
Wow am i glad the console section is open!

This is the easiest way to burn or backup your xbox 360 games, no patching of SS.bin or anything required!

First you need to get a program called Xbox Backup Creator, it's a handy tool that lets you backup and/or burn your favorite xbox or xbox 360 games.

http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/xbox360pc/isotools/Xbox_Backup_Creator_v2.6.0.260.zip

NOTE: YOU CANNOT PLAY BACKUPS UNLESS YOUR XBOX/360 DRIVE HAVE A HACKED FIRMWARE OR MODCHIP!

==================
HOW TO BURN BACKUPS
==================

After you download your Xbox 360 ISO and extracted it, go to the Image Tool tab and press Stealth Check, and it will open up a dialoug for you to find a ISO to check. After you select the ISO, it should show something like this:
ng9fva.jpg

If your ISO did not pass the Stealth Check, DO NOT CONTINUE, BECAUSE IT WILL NOT WORK OR WILL GET DETECTED AND GET URE CONSOLE LIVE BANNED!
If it doesn't pass, tell me what it is missing and i'll see what i can do.

XBOX 360 WILL ONLY ACCEPT DVD+R DL DISKS, OR ELSE IT WOULD NOT WORK.
Now, insert your Double Layer DVD+R into your burner, and press start.
29pu5fp.jpg

Select the image you want to burn and sit back, or better, go watch a movie, because DL DVDs are usually really slow to burn.

============
HOW TO BACKUP
============

Xbox Backup Creator is my favorite x360 backup manager, you don't need to connect your xbox drive to your computer to do it, which saved alot of effort.

Before you begin, you need up to 9GB of free storage space, so the image can be saved.
Insert your xbox/360 disk into your optic disk drive, and then start Xbox Backup Creator.
Press Start, and then select a location to save the image file
Sit back and relax.

That wasn't so hard was it?

i have iso witch cant pass leasty test SplitVid Format - missing (only use with iXtreme). How i can fix ? however the game is timeshift . Thanks and good hunt .

ufff , he is banned , could someone else help ?

Don't know what happened, but .ISO (Twilight) Got banned.
You can convert the video partition to splitvid if you have Xbox bacup creator 2.8
There's a button that do so on the same tab.

i have a question thought when its doing the stealth check is it checking the iso game to make sure all the data is correct or does it modified the iso in anyway??

Hello.
I am useing XBC V2.8
When I do the Stealth Check on Xbox 360 MW2 This is what I get...
Security Sector Pass
PFI Sector ( Validtion Faild: PFI Mismatch)
DMI Sector Pass
Media ID ( Not Tested)
Video File System (Not Tested)
SplitVid Format (Not Tested)
Fail
I go To. Convert to Splitvid. It tells me it already in that format.

Could some Please help me on out this?
Thxs.

I have a hard time finding for the best RPG games in Xbox 360 as i did not want to waste my money on games that are not very enticing.As far as i have researched, the reviews from other websites are that Elder scrolls IV : Oblivion was the best. I thought of Fable 2 was also the best game. So what is your choice?

I haven't played Fable 2 but i heard very great things about it. Oblivion is one of the best games of all time! I also recommend Fallout 3 for it is by the same company.

Back