how to download paid games for free

claudesp33d

Hello, every one, i'm new to forums, and i see many cracks , and ncf files or gcf, and i didn't understand any thing,​
please guys help me, how to download the paid games for free, my steam account only have demo games,​
if you can help me please tell me how can i download games like GTA IV, Call of duty Modern warfare 2,Call of duty Black Ops,​
and i want to know how to get counter strike source or 1.6 for free​
please help me, i can't wait for your replies​

note : i downloaded undead patch 666, and when i download it tell me servers busy,i can only download the the demos, or the free invidai half life, it's bad game​

thank you very much for reading​

Ok the cracks and patches make steam think you have all the games but in actual fact you cannot download them all. Only a few like Half Life 2 and Portal (mostly Valve games). GCF files are game cache files, they are used by steam (again mostly by Valve games) and contain all the game data. NCF are no cache files and have no game data and just have information to the games common files (the game files) most games use NCF, like MW2.

To be able to play a ncf game though steam you need to download the common folder and the ncf but you can play the game directly though the exe rather than using steam. There is a download section here where you can look for them. For MW2 I wouldn't bother downloading the steam version, rather head over to alteriw.net who have uploaded the game using their patch to let you play online with dedicated servers, mods etc. Black Ops multiplayer doesn't work as far as I know so I would use the search here, torrents or warez site to look for a SP rip. With CS 1.6 you will need to download the half life 1 engine then you can download the game though steam, again use the search here, it should be in the GFC section in the downloads. Please note that multiplayer won't work for CS 1.6 unless you use cracked servers, css.setti have cracked servers so I would go there to find one or just google.

Hope my long explanation helped, if you have more questions feel free to ask, just search first to save me answering the same nooby question that I have already answered 50 times

Back