How to fake a rapidshare.com-account!

nice, thanks for the contribution
<

haha its not that hard core its rather logical .. its just extreamly dangerous and just in case you try it MAKE SURE YOU SPOOF YOURSELF ie use a proxy

@ ^p3ng3l

Sehr gutes tutorial aber hast du auch eins fьr Rapidshare.com weil jetzt kann man ja nicht mehr den rs.de account in einen rs.com account umwandeln? :blink:

edit:

sorry fьr den doppelpost

Rapidshare dont ban hackers , they just don't want there bw getting wasted. I'm yet to see rapidshare sue. As long as the think your a paying member they wont care.

when i saw this lol i noticed that the author doesn't tell you that the email regger prog is outdated and wont work anymore and that when you use tor its gonna take 5 minutes per page to load and that you need to use a website to spoof a adress when the website doesn't exist anymore lol and that the author uses a bank generator that he doesn't tell you where you get it..
and teh process will take like 1/2 an hour - an hour depending on your tor speed....and youll only get a 30 minute rapidshrae account till you gota spoof another

and rapidshare does ban people lol

lol and its also definately not hardcore hacking.. the author makes it EXTREMELY simple .. its actually hardcore illegal.. or watever cause you are spoofing banking accounts and if you gen one that someone ownes .. you can get caught lol cause the person will obviously report it.. and they will try to trace you but your using tor so you should be fine..
but i highly advise NOT to do this

well i told one of my friend about it he said he gonna tell his cousin about it whose is a computer genius and he might try it. he has hacked lotsa of time he hacked my school server and created some admin accounts

you cant get the tool box less you use usenet you gota just use the accounts that he generated... (write them down)

anyone know where to get the toolbox 6.0 because thats what ive been searching for and all the websites are down that are posted on the title of the program

I'm too lazy to dl the file and since you say its hardcore hacking im about to think about downloading it i guess maybe in a few years when ill know more about hacking ill try it heh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Its2l82die @ Mar 5 2007, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm too lazy to dl the file and since you say its hardcore hacking im about to think about downloading it i guess maybe in a few years when ill know more about hacking ill try it heh[/b]

Sorry to make you sad dude but this stopped working a year ago
<

By the way, don't know who considers this to be elite hacking but I don't
<
, i don't even consider it hacking but "exploiting" some bugs. Tried it but the bug was fixed
<
, haven't you noticed rapidshare changed it's "verification images" once a week?
<

ok guys I just tested some of the stuff there, and some of this looks really complicated so I'm not suggesting you to try ! and i also got a virus when trying to download some of the stuff there !!

Back