How to get game VAC Unbanned

ravecz

FS Member
Hi guys, today I downloaded Steam and game enabler so I see all games.
Few months later I was awarded with VAC ban cause, I played with Console enabler (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2).
So I'm writing tutorial how to get VAC Unbanned.
-------------------------------------
What do you need: |
CD of VAC Banned Game |
Steam with UnDead Patch installed |
-------------------------------------
So, I think you can Install steam and UnDead Patch yourself.
Next what we need is Clear Steam account with UnDead Patch injected, so create new account.
As a next step instert your CD of game and let Install it.
Steam will appear, but Steam will continue without asking for CD KEY.
After installation the game will maybe start Updating.
Last step - After update GO AND PLAY without VAC Ban!

Screen of Succefully Added Game
svrp4xs.png

NEW PROOF!

23rwzrp.jpg

14nlh21.jpg

2vlshmq.jpg

zx8qaa.jpg

I hope it works for you too! ^^
BTW: It works only with ORIGINAL GAMES!

Okay, I legally owned the CD and foolishly hacked a while back and now I am banned. I made a new account and tried this, but unfortunately it gives me the error "The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request. Please try again in a few minutes." Just like when you try to install something with Undead on and you don't have the ncf or gcf file. Do I still need the ncfs for MW2 if I want to do this? But good news is the disk didn't even ask for the CD Key and just skipped it. So if you can fix my problem I'll confirm that it works.

Just so you know it may be a little late but I'm talking about Modern Warfare 2 lol.

It sounds like its trying to contact the steam master servers to verify your ownership of the game.

I would think that it would tell you something like "This CD key has already been activated on another account". Try again tomorrow or something, and if it still doesn't work, add all of the NCF and GCF files (correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think MW2 uses any sort of package, it just downloads the files separately into a folder).

If it still doesn't work, this method is probably false. I'm finding it hard to believe that it could be this easy.

Okay, I legally owned the CD and foolishly hacked a while back and now I am banned. I made a new account and tried this, but unfortunately it gives me the error "The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request. Please try again in a few minutes." Just like when you try to install something with Undead on and you don't have the ncf or gcf file. Do I still need the ncfs for MW2 if I want to do this? But good news is the disk didn't even ask for the CD Key and just skipped it. So if you can fix my problem I'll confirm that it works.

Just so you know it may be a little late but I'm talking about Modern Warfare 2 lol.

There's other way if you got this problem with original CD
Just turn off UnDead injector and log to your owner account of the game
Install it ON and Update then Log Off, turn off steam and Inject UnDead

I can pretty much confirm that this doesn't work as of 4/17/2010. :(

It might have only worked on multi weekend or something, all I know is it isn't working for me now.

Ravecz method won't work. Because the key that you have used to register your product on steam is.. well its already been used, and that account has been VAC banned. If was as simple as installing a game on cracked steam than a lot of major game retailers would be out of buisiniss. I'm not sure about Mainkill1's method to replace the bootstrap thingy. But for mw2 to play online is as simple as googling alteriw, just do that

I'm not sure about Mainkill1's method to replace the bootstrap thingy.
Well mine is AlterIW but ready for combining with steams mw2 files so it can be ran through steam. And your friends who also put the "crack" in will also be able to join you.

Its pretty much just AlterIW for steams version.

Back