How to Get your Steam Account Banned From Vac For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

trckdck

FS Member
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
***** How to Get your Steam Account Banned From Vac For Free****

GreenBox.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to any cheat site that actualy contains cheats, and not virus. Talk with a friend, maybe he knows about a good site.

2. Download a cheat (for a game you actualy owns on steam)

3. When it's done downloading, locate it and install it.

4. Start the cheat.

5. Go to Steam (Enter username and password if needed!)

6. Browse to My Games.

7. Locate the game you donwloaded the cheat to.

8. Right-Click and "Launch Game".

9. Find a server (WITH VAC!)

10. Play and have fun. Note: It could take hours or maybe days before you actualy get banned. Just hang in there!

(Ї`vґЇ)
.`·.ё.·ґ ♥ Cheating♥
ё.·ґё.·ґЁ) ё.·*Ё)
(ё.·ґ (ё.·ґ .·ґ ёё.·ЁЇ`·..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Fuck, the title got a bit fucked up >..<

account, free, steam, unbanned, vac How to Get your Steam Account Banned From Vac For Free

Wow this is sort of pointless... >.<

account, free, steam, unbanned, vac How to Get your Steam Account Banned From Vac For Free

LOL, the same tuorial i saw before exept backward and it's the green box LOL. Why would anyone want their account banned though????

But what the point in getting the account banned whereas you could just play on insecure servers with hacks and surely whoever pays to get banned must have something wrong with them.

Why the hell would i want a banned account?

thx it works=)

Thanks man!! i gotz free accounts from doing this!!! +rep

LMAO! I thought the subject was a miss-type... this is pretty pointless though.

It's a joke lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back