How to Get your Steam Account Unbanned From Vac For Free

ant63

How to Get your Steam account unbanned from VAC for free!

IMG_0411.jpg

Look at the Tutorial for the Video for Account Unbanned
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Make a new E-mail and Claim your someone else, don't write your real name (Not Yourself)

2. Make a new Steam Account and use the new mail for it.

3. Contact Valve with you new Email
And claim that your Steam client says "Duplicate CD-Keys have been used" give Valve this:

- A scan or digital photo of the CD Key.

- Any Steam account usernames you may have used (The new one you just created).

- Any contact e-mail addresses you may have used (The new one you just created for you Steam Account).

4. Your Done. Hopefully soon Steam will reply and you will the have the game on your new Steam account you just created.

u Can Contact Valve link

i actually never thought about that. I guess it depends how long ago you got the CD key and wether or not you bought it online or not

Actually the duplicate CD-key thing might work, except that valve doesn't trasfer banned keys anymore i think.

I would suggest this will not work, they will notice the registration date of the new account. I would say keep an empty account as backup so they cannot say anything about the reg date.

don't be pessimistic. people playing wow tried convincing blizzards employees that they would commit suicide if they didnt get their acc unbanned and they got it. So this looks like a good reason tbh

What a useless post really. Did you know that begging is against the law and can even be punished with imprisonment?

don't be pessimistic. people playing wow tried convincing blizzards employees that they would commit suicide if they didnt get their acc unbanned and they got it. So this looks like a good reason tbh

Going to extreme such as what you have mentioned is not the key of success in real life.

I guess if you try other ways, it will not work.

I asked about it lol. Not sure though if my sources are really correct. But what they told me is this. Maybe you can find it and correct me rushil?...:S

Really, I got one of my accounts unVAC'd by writing them a hand-written LETTER. I think Valve ignores most of their emails since they get this all the time. Spend a few cents for some postage and write a long and elaborate excuse.

Valve should see on their system when you got banned and when the email address to your steam account got changed just by checking the account history, well that's what i think.

try this.....

if you acc is hacked or banned. so send the cd key to steam support i meen a ticket.

and just say you cd key is invalid

AND ONLY DO THIS 1 TIME AT THE SAME CD KEY because so they can detect you. and see it

Mate`s :p

That's actually rather pathetic.

Back