1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to install/play steam games in a PC wihtout internet?

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by fsoto82, March 9, 2010.

1. fsoto82

fsoto82 New Member

Using simpack i've extracted the files from an original DVD titled "Collezione Natale 2006" (Holiday Pack 2006 i guess) but i dont know how to play the game without seam. i want to play it in a PC without internet.
    it's any way to install/play without internet/steam?

Thanks in advance.

2. wad92

wad92 FS Member

ok never heard of the game but if it is a game that needs to be played though steam then install it, register the cd key to a steam account or create a blank account and use a cracked launcher. Log in and make sure that steam remembers your log in details, launch the game once while logged onto the steam network. The next time you open steam (as long as it remembers your log in) it should work

3. untertot

untertot FS Member

Jea there are enugh programms like steambuster or steamemu with that you can start the game as a stand alone game ! ^^

4. ravecz

ravecz FS Member

SteamBuster is best way to run steam games withour steam started up ;)

5. headpred

headpred FS Member

Where do we get this steambuster...that is not a torrent??? I searched the web but all of the downloads are either torrents or non existant any more.

6. psuchris

psuchris FS Member

revemu is a lot better and easier and is on this site