How to phish steam accounts

biohazardtinch

Hi! I just tested this myself and got about 5-6 accounts today in doing this shit. I had a bit of spare time but it really worked.

This is called scamming. Ill tell you step by step how to get new accounts.

1. Log into steamcommunity with IE or Firefox!

2. Go to your control panel

3. Go to view all friends and Just add random people who look like noobs, with "?" as avatar and low nicknames as UBERHIGHSKILLER, KiLleR666 and shit, you know what I mean.

(3.) You can also join groups, but there mustn't be over 150 people in this group! Otherwise they wont get displayed in your friend list.

If you think you have added enough people to your friend list go to your friends menu ON STEAM and sign in as offline. Then change your nickname to something like Automated Messaging System or S T E A M.

--> Sign in again

Send something like this or exactly this to all people in your friend list.

Code:
Automated messaging system has detected multiple IP usage on this account. We suspect account sharing. This is not allowed on Steam. It could also be that your account got hacked by someone. In order to verify your account please type here your USERNAME/PASSWORD, all CAPITAL.
If they reply make sure this is the real info. You can test it by adding the USERNAME he/she gave to you to your friend list. To make sure ill always say something like:

Code:
Attention! Wrong information: If you don't verify your account it will be disabled with all your games.
When you get a correct info, go to steam --> change user and login. First change the email then the password and last the secret question.

Have fun.

P.S. this needs endurance. When you did it a few times you'll be a pro in it^^ As I said, i got 5 Accounts today, even a 6 digit account <333

have fun

Yes they do lol. Having a website makes it real easy lol.

Valve Support :)
Got a lot of accounts.

Account stealers in apps work well too.

I get a 404 file no found on that steam support thingythtingy, but I can make an exact copy of Steam Community if someone wants it xD.

Man you've got to be joking... if anybody here doesn't know how to phish accounts wtf are they doing at freesteam. Steam account phishing has been around since Steam restarted the friends messaging system.

SE'ing with phishing steam accounts don't work. Some morons might actually believe if u say it's a auto message

WoW so i guess i should leave from FS *crying loudly*. Phishing is not so easy as it looks like. It needs good preparation but I am bored.

OMFG That works ReallyxD i try it and it works but i have not use the Account because he has only CSS i dont need it

Never tell your password to anyone.
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: IVE LOGGED ON FROM A DIFFERENT IP BUT IM NOT SHARING MY ACCOUNT
S T E A M System: You have 24 hours.
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: to what
S T E A M System: Allow the verification process to begin.
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: how do i do that
S T E A M System: Which is done through the Automated messaging system you were just connected to before you were transfered over to me.
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: o
S T E A M System: It will give you step by step intructions to complete the process.
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: can i be unbanned?
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: ever
S T E A M System: Yes, that's what the verification process is for.
S T E A M System: It scans account record.
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: so if i do this i wont be vac banned anymore
S T E A M System: Affirmative.
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: alright lets do it
S T E A M System: Is there anything else I can do for you today?
S T E A M System: Alright, I'll transfer you back to our automated system.
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: k
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: so do i give my password?
† ЗrЖЋҐ † is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: hello?
S T E A M System: Transfer_Automated system>S T E A M System
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: okay
S T E A M System: Automated messaging system has detected multiple ip usage on this account. We suspect account sharing. This is not allowed on Steam. It could also be that your account got hacked by someone. In order to verify your account please type here your USERNAME/PASSWORD, all CAPITAL.
† ЗrЖЋҐ †: PWAIBEL/PAUL123
S T E A M System: Please type USERNAME/PASSWORD for verification process to begin
S T E A M System: PWAIBEL/PAUL123
S T E A M System: Processing...
S T E A M System: Please wait, this may take a few moments.
S T E A M System: Error.
S T E A M System: >>>correction

Never tell your password to anyone.
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: IVE LOGGED ON FROM A DIFFERENT IP BUT IM NOT SHARING MY ACCOUNT
S T E A M System: You have 24 hours.
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: to what
S T E A M System: Allow the verification process to begin.
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: how do i do that
S T E A M System: Which is done through the Automated messaging system you were just connected to before you were transfered over to me.
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: o
S T E A M System: It will give you step by step intructions to complete the process.
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: can i be unbanned?
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: ever
S T E A M System: Yes, that's what the verification process is for.
S T E A M System: It scans account record.
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: so if i do this i wont be vac banned anymore
S T E A M System: Affirmative.
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: alright lets do it
S T E A M System: Is there anything else I can do for you today?
S T E A M System: Alright, I'll transfer you back to our automated system.
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: k
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: so do i give my password?
† ЗrЖŽҐ † is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: hello?
S T E A M System: Transfer_Automated system>S T E A M System
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: okay
S T E A M System: Automated messaging system has detected multiple ip usage on this account. We suspect account sharing. This is not allowed on Steam. It could also be that your account got hacked by someone. In order to verify your account please type here your USERNAME/PASSWORD, all CAPITAL.
† ЗrЖŽҐ †: PWAIBEL/PAUL123
S T E A M System: Please type USERNAME/PASSWORD for verification process to begin
S T E A M System: PWAIBEL/PAUL123
S T E A M System: Processing...
S T E A M System: Please wait, this may take a few moments.
S T E A M System: Error.
S T E A M System: >>>correction

LOL

One question, if the victim ask why should I give you the password if it says DONT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE? what should I say then?

Something like our TOS hasn't been updated since 2005

just use big words and you will have their account in no time.

or option #2 learn some reall skill and get accounts ... imo. fishing accounts needs no skill as my 3 yr old son could do it.. and as much time ppl put in to doing this they could of made a brute focer and have better luck.

If anybody phises multiple accounts with succes such as 2 and you only need one i would be truly greatful if you could give me one for I am trying with no success. Thanks.

plz give me a steam account.

plz give me a steam account which has cs 1.6 in it .
i have tryed eveything like keysteam 0.9 and steam account hacker but it dosent work .
so plz any one can give me free steam account .
my yahoomail id is [email protected] .

Here's 3 free Steam accounts. 2 of them have CS:S, CS 1.6, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Day of Defeat: Source, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life, Ricochet, Condition Zero.
And the other one got CS:S, CS 1.6.

Username: x_treme1blitz
Password: abc987654321

Username: jesperbk94

Username: aliahkh

hey if anyone could get me a steam account that has css on it, that would be awesome. preferbly an 8DIG just pm me the info!

I would really appreciate if somebody could get me one CSS account.
Doesn't matter if it's vac-banned or not.

Thank you already :)

I would really appreciate if somebody could get me one CSS account.
Doesn't matter if it's vac-banned or not.

Thank you already :)

Do it yourself:
You are at fucking freesteam,you can get CS:S for free right here and right now.

Or phish one yourself...Or ask your mommy or pappy to give your credit cardz

Do it yourself:
You are at fucking freesteam,you can get CS:S for free right here and right now.

Or phish one yourself...Or ask your mommy or pappy to give your credit cardz
just asking dude..

edit: lul got one

This works with some noobs too:
"Hi, do you wanna be BETA-Tester to our brand new system called 'Username and password filter'? Just write your steam account and password, and this will filter them!
Look, i try: ******* and *******"

nice tutorial!
damn! how could people be so stupid?

but could you change the title?
its not phishing, but Social Engineering...

What's with all of these noobs asking for accounts. GO GET THEM YOURSELF!

I've gotten over 100 accounts back in 06 using a similar method... it'd probably still work today. Lots of People are still Stupid... It helps to act like you are automated.

can any1 give me an account?

doesnt matter what games are on it or it is banned or not.

i need an account to log on to phish but not having any games on the game

list wont even let me add any friends to phish.

thanks in advance.

please PM me.

Back