how to use scar to hacka runescape account? (payback time)

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Qbeck, March 18, 2008.

1. Qbeck

Qbeck FS Member

ok back when i was 13 i would play that game runescape. Played it for a year, and my typing speed greatly rose XD. Some guy hacked my account, and i had a pretty good character level and shit. This was good and bad:good-i had an excuse to stop playing
    bad-shit thats a long time and effor put into that character

i've been hearing stuff about scar where u just put in a script and then u just take the guys password. I wasn't a member, and the account name can't change, only the password. So, does anyone know the script and how to use it with scar?

i'm not even gonna play with the account, only change the password and give it to someone.

2. Daniel3131

Daniel3131 New Member

iv'e heard that two! but i don't know if it's working :D:D

3. D2A2N

D2A2N New Member

Ok fellas, let me tell you, SCAR isn't worth the trouble. It's a scripted bot on RuneScape which macros for you, in other words, it is bot controlled. But it takes ages just to install, and half the time, the scripts do NOT work unless your prepared to pay for membership to get advanced "working" scripts.

I personally use another kind of bot which is much easier and I use like 30 bots at once per day.

4. Tuna5

Tuna5 FS Member

Really no point since it's just some dumb MMORPG.

5. Area51_Hacker

Area51_Hacker New Member

I can see where he's coming from though....

Gotta be honest with you here just report it. Sometimes there is no cheat path.