I deleted programs that involve with referral

N

nightreaper999

please i need 1. i found a tutorial and deleated one file that had to do with the referall and it worked. i just need 1 valid key for bloody hells sake. PLEASE HELP ME!

yes please
<

hahaha hell no. i used to use it. but today when i went on it. avast picked it up and said it was a trojan and not to go on it :|

than y dont u get me 1? i destroyed my last hard-drive with "the trojan is harmless"

Well im at school and i cant go to that website at school but when i get home sure but by then someone else will have given you one

awesome. funny thing. my school was on the news 2day in the morning. halsey. awesome
<
i was on channel 5 news. (passed by while interviewing some1) <3

wrong. incorrect. this is most likly for enterprise. correct? i need pro plus
<

cause, they plannin to make my school a high school. and my school is very crowded. but they think we can hold more ppl. and the teachers and parents dont think the 6th graders should get mixed up with drug addicted 20 year olds.

haha no. i used 250 to fix my bloody computer. if i know im going into a virus im not doing it.

Do you do everything right?

Lol, serials.ws is bad stuff, there is things in the headers all the time, bad stuff. Try phazedll.com

wrong.... listen guys tell me if i did anything wrong. i followed a tutorial that makes you delete some files really deep in your computer that has stuff. it said after just insert key. do you think possibly i coulddv done something? and also crackedspider is a trojan
<
. can u give me links where to download? please

if i download enterprise off of microsoft.com (the trail version) can i than insert the key and have full version?

Torrentspy.com
Search office 2007
look for enterprise
works fine after install and serial. dont need to take serious measures just to make it work
<

I would use demonoid though if you have it

Back