I-doser 4.5 + All Doses

Discussion in 'Other Downloads' started by Reflector, December 23, 2007.

1. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ok so this is a pack that I've been putting together on another forum for ages. I've collected all these doses on my own and tried to get all the new ones that are brought out. Now I thought I'd post it here so everyone on the freesteam network can enjoy them. They may not work for everyone, and keep in mind you need a decent headset for them to even "begin" to work.
    This is my newest pack, only 2 new doses but its better than none :D. Please enjoy and download as a free user from rapidshare :) It's only 9.5mbs, you can spare it ;)

Also I will be uploading Recreational Simulations CD 2 soon, stay tuned!

Just as the name Says...

I-doser 4.5 + All Doses No-One Has Brought to YOU!

Code:
    Hello!

This is the newest version of the program, I-doser 4.5 this version does NOT
    require you to add a registery entry or crack to the use doses more than
    once, it does it automatically :D. This pack contains 76 drug files (no dupes) and the 

I-doser 4.5 program.  

Finally I can bring you a new pack.  There's only two more doses but that's two more than
    anyone else has brought you :D.

UPDATE:
    This pack now contains 76 (in total, non dupes) dose's
    New To this Realease
    Grey-B-Gone - NEW!
    QUIT! - NEW!

ALSO

I Have now included a "You Choose" manual to help people understand this dose better.
    Hope you all enjoy!

BONUS - This Pack Contains the Premium "Hand Of God".  This dose is a 
    $200 one and has "Unexplainable" Effects! Use wisly

I-doser Pack NO-ONES brought to you before!

Reflector

Information About I-doser

Code:
    I-Doser Labs is the leading producer of Binaural Brainwave CDs and computer applications. Using proven, scientific, and safe methods of synchronizing your brainwaves; a simulated state can be achieved through the use of our advanced audio CDs, or the I-Doser Application, and a pair of high quality stereo headphones. Our Binaural process has been refined with years of research and development. With thousands of satisfied users, the I-Doser Labs CDs and the I-Doser Application for PCs continue to lead the industry as the only safe and effective method to achieve a simulated mood or experience.

Recreational Simulation CDs are collections of binaural doses on standard audio CDs. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of mood lift, euphoria, sedation, and hallucination. I-Doser CDs are also perfect for using with iPods and other MP3 players, or simply through a regular CD player.

I-Doser for the PC is the most advanced computer application available to achieve a simulated mood or experience through the use of binaural beats. Use I-Doser to play one-time use doses purchased through the I-Doser Store. Each dose is scientifically designed to give you the optimal measure of pure beats safely and effectively to induce state. Every download of the I-Doser application includes two free doses.
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    Hand of God
    $199.95
    Hand of God / Premium (Unexplainable) / 30 Minutes / A dose that has been a lifetime achievement for I-Doser.com, and only held internal to I-Doser Labs for a very good reason: It isn’t meant for public consumption because it is considered just too powerful. It’s like the Holy One reaches from the sky, as you lay with closed eyes, and shows you the universe, everything, infinity. Only 5 people have ever witnessed the power of this dose, and it was put away in the I-Doser vault for fear of release. Fluttering eyelids, great and almost supernatural clairvoyance, rings of light and great insight, but all this comes with a price. It could also bring fear, an unknowing realization of self, and a breakdown of all senses. Weeping, fear, anger: you need to realize with such insight could come bad consequences.
    Dose's Included
    NEWEST DOSES
    Code:
    Grey-B-Gone - NEW!
    And
    QUIT! - NEW!

HAND OF GOD
    Acid
    AfterGlow
    AfterMath
    Demerol
    Energizer
    Inhalant 
    MultipleO
    Nicotine
    Serene
    Victory
    A Migraine
    Astral
    AntiSad
    Chakra
    CalmME
    Insomniac
    Orgasm
    Vico
    Bufotoad
    Adrenochrome
    DMT
    DXM
    First Love
    Hash
    LSD
    Oxy
    A-BOMB
    Anesthesia
    Black Sunshine
    Cocaine
    Crystal Meth
    Divinorum
    Ecstasy
    Excite
    Masochist
    You-Choose
    Extend
    French Roast
    Genesis
    Heroin
    Inspire
    JuiceIT!
    LucidDream
    Marijuana
    Absinthe - new!
    Hangover Cure
    Brain+ 
    QuickHappy 
    Speed
    Morphine
    Opium
    OutofBody
    Peyote
    YaBa
    Prozium
    Reset
    Sleeping Angel
    Tranquil
    Trip
    White Crosses
    Nitrous
    Cliff Hanger
    Alcohol 
    Content 
    YaBa 
    Prozium 
    !RAVE!
    Dexies
    NEW DOWNLOAD LINK - I-DOSER 4.5 ULTIMATEPACKAGE
    Mediafire
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?4cfvdwcyl4h
    Rapidshare
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/77811011/ID_4.5_-_UR.exe
    PASSWORD
    Code:
    Reѓlector
    NEW
    Recreational Simulation MP3's
    Info:
    Code:
    Recreational Simulations 1 is a collection of 4 doses in MP3 format: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opium, and Peyote. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Our MP3s are mixed and tested with the same quality and process we use for all other I-Doser products. They are the only way to get I-Doser approved MP3 copies of our doses. NOTE: MP3 files of our doses can be very large. Please have a broadband connection for downloading.
    Download Link
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/30153810/I-Doser_Recreational_Simulations_1.rar
    DRG File To WAV/MP3
    Code:
    http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54643
    Enjoy :)

2. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

i doser is shithouse tbh lol

3. killyou

killyou New Member

LOL drug simulation/mood sim thats mad. This looks very stupid and silly.
    So this is meant to make you feel like in any mood you want.
    hahaha
    This is SHIT

4. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

Ok guys no need to just bag the post/program out. I didn't say "It's the most brilliant thing on the web to date". It's just here for people to try, personally I never felt anything until I tried it with my new headset, even then I don't use it, usually stick to the real stuff ;)

5. killyou

killyou New Member

I didn't mean to be rude about the program it's just the maddest thing i have ever
    seen. I have never seen anything like that.

6. Happy :)

Happy :) New Member

...cool....but cant we just not do this

7. FSOwner

FSOwner FS Owner

WTF? not do what?

8. catdog

catdog FS Member

what a hell is this ?

9. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

Download it, give it a try... It's basically "virtual drugs" ie simulations

10. catdog

catdog FS Member

a what ? lol

11. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

Ok, you download the program, choose your "Drug" and then listen to Binural beats. The beats are set at different frequencies that try to simulate the same frequency your mind would be at as if you were on that specific drug.

12. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

the sounds are meant to trick your brain into giving you teh desired reaction. In theory it works but due to the way that the human brain works, the majority of people are unaffected and dude to the long periods of times required for the sound to be uninterupted it makes it very impracticle

13. FSOwner

FSOwner FS Owner

It does work but you have to have a good speaker set, headphones won't do it.

14. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

This is 100% true. Just recently I bought both the Razer barracuda soundcard and headset (best buy ever!) and I THOUGHT previously I was feeling "some effects" but I used the "Trip" dose with my new audio equipment and it did... nothing lol UNTIL I decided to go to bed. I began to dose then I heard a noise outside. I startled back to full consciousness but to my surprise i found a huge demonic face staring back at me! I thought I was dreaming so I blinked my eyes a few times... The face just kept moving around my room... I was so freaked I just closed my eyes and tried to get back to sleep... Fking worst trip ever lol (not compared to the real deal though)

15. killyou

killyou New Member

did anyone try this. I cant use it coz my headphones are shit.

16. Fenny

Fenny Full Member

17. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

18. Oxide

Oxide New Member

What about Bose Triport headphones? lol this seems interesting.

19. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

There's only one way to find out, just download it and see... read their Forums and see if anyone else has used your headset :)

20. FSOwner

FSOwner FS Owner

Creative X-Fi and any speaker set will do.

21. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

I guess you mean headset (speakers won't work because their open and your brain cannot focus on the waves from the program) and yeh, the Creative X-Fi is a perfect audiocard when matched with a good headset :D

22. trissietan

trissietan New Member

what is that for thing??

23. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

If you are referring to the program, it is a drug Simulation program. They're binural beats that "simulate" the selected drug and send messages to the brain.

24. darkhgd

darkhgd New Member

i think it corrupted my brain, LoL, i tried one and it WORKED THE FIRST TIME (the happy one that makes you laugh or w/e) and when i tried the second time but stopped it in the middle none of them worked anymore!

25. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

hmmm I haven't actually updated or tested these in ages. If I get the chance I'll track down the most recent and try to get em all working.

26. skoop_steam

skoop_steam New Member

gates of hades Rolls ;)

27. Jake

Jake Full Member

NEVERMIND!