i need a sig

psuchris

FS Member
hi everyone. i need a signature plz. just anything with psuchris in it that looks cool thanks a lot

bump. lol anybody? i'm horrible with this kind of stuff and i really need a sig. anything is fine. well not anything.....

Lol if you don't care about crappy animation i could make one with photoshop, but believe me, use this as a last resort.

err...didnt spend a lot of time on it but is this ok?

n2zyif.jpg

that's pretty good. i would prefer like a picture with the name smaller like in the corner if you get any free time ;) lol

lol What do you want for the picture? You like cars? A fav Anime character? Women? A planet? A Plant?
Gimme something maybe I'll make you one.

ok hmmm. i like wad92's naruto one. maybe like a mortal kombat character would look cool. possibly like a planet if you could find a good picture like the one i have as my avatar. maybe like fire or ice. idk. use your imagination.

that's okay. but there's too much in it. like there should just be the planets or just be the mk character. and the rainbow name and border doesn't fit with it. thanks for trying though :)

yeah i know lol but i want a good-looking sig.

Hmm. Well, people are probably working hard to make all-so-important moderator Psuchris pleased :)

Are you enjoying your position? Did you perma-ban anyone?

(LOL RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!!!!)

Hmm. Well, people are probably working hard to make all-so-important moderator Psuchris pleased :)

Are you enjoying your position? Did you perma-ban anyone?

(LOL RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!!!!)

lol. yes i am enjoying it very much and no i have not banned anyone...yet. so watch out.

jk

ok hmmm. i like wad92's naruto one. maybe like a mortal kombat character would look cool. possibly like a planet if you could find a good picture like the one i have as my avatar. maybe like fire or ice. idk. use your imagination.

Okay, I could try that, I'll post again with it around 9:00 PM eastern.

Reason: Because I'm not at my Photoshop computer right now -_-

EDIT: Might have to delay to Monday night.

Back