I need help in some stuff

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by konio38, July 12, 2007.

1. konio38

konio38 Full Member

Hi all im new arround here but not new using cracked steam but still i have some problems that i cant solve so i hope that some people in here my help me:
    1. i would like to play a mod called dystopia (many people may know him) but i need source sdk base, i have downloaded the one in this forum but the thing is when i open my steam the app is not 100%-ready and of course i cant update it ( everyone should know why servers r busy ) i would like to know if there is any way to put source sdk base 100%-ready.
    2.a friend of me let me instal the gcf files of is sin episodes cd into my pc but still the game is not 100%-ready there is any way to make this work to??
    3.some time ago i was able to play cs 1.6 and HL1 in the cracked steam but i had to format my pc and now i cant because of the error of the servers theres any to make these work as well??

thank you for reading my questions and i hope that someone can give the solution to these problems. thank you all

(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)

2. The-No0n3

The-No0n3 Full Member

I have same problems with hl1 based games (hl1,cs 1.6,dod, e.t.c.)

3. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

I guess get a cracked steam client and try to join the cracked servers? Your guess is as good as mine, I play legit, less hassle. Of course I stole the account.