I need RS-Premium POINTS!!!

{FS}p3ng3l

i have 6758/1000 points actually and my account will be deleted on 11. Dec 2006. you know my "all gcf/ncf on rs.com" topic. so plz download crap like popcrap games or something. or all my gcf/ncfs were down! iґm uploading some more games and i will release it on warez-sites like katz to get more points. plz help!

So it already expired eh? I can renew for you
<

Yes, by actually paying he don't have to worry. And you said it already expired on the 11th.

Didn't you read two or three posts above you? His premium account has already expired. Maybe not?

hey thx! we can try to protect the important gcfs/ncfs on this account by downloading some crapgames to get 1000 points until 11.1.07!!! I have 6819 points now!!!! And i will release a lot of new files today!!!!

7401 juhuu!

Code:
30. Dez. 2006

Seit heute ziert ein neues Logo unsere Webseite. Wir hoffen, dass euch das neue Logo gefдllt. Des Weiteren gibt es fьr alle aufmerksamen Benutzer einen ganz besonderen Leckerbissen. Pьnktlich zum Jahreswechsel deutscher Zeit kцnnt ihr die gesammelten Premiumpunkte schon fьr 1000 Punkte eintauschen, statt wie normalerweise fьr 10000 Punkte. Ihr kцnnt also euren Account schon fьr 1000 Punkte um einen Monat verlдngern oder einen neuen Account fьr 1000 Punkte anlegen. Diese Aktion ist nur eine Stunde lang freigeschaltet, also von 00:00 Uhr bis 00:59 Uhr. Wir wьnschen euch allen einen guten Rutsch und ein frohes neues Jahr!

It means that today i can get for my 7k points 7 months rs acc.

Here google translated:

Code:
30. Dec. 2006 Since today a new Logo our web page ziert. We hope that the new Logo pleases you. The moreover one there are completely special bitebite bites for all attentive users. Punctually to the turn of the year of German time can do you the collected Premiumpunkte already for 1000 points exchanges, instead of like normally for 10000 points. You can extend thus your account for 1000 points around one month or put on a new account for 1000 points. This action is de-energised, thus only one hour long of 00:00 clock to 00:59 clock. We wish you everything a good slide and a glad new year!

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

30. Dec. 2006

Today we have installed a new logo on our website. We hope you like it. Furthermore we will offer something very nice for the attentive user at New Year's Eve. On 1.1.2007 at 00:00 sharp central european time (CET) you will be able to convert 1000 of your premium points instead of 10000 points. This means you can extend your account for a month by spending only 1000 points. You can also create a new account for only 1000 points. This special offer is only valid for exactly one hour, so from 00:00 to 00:59 am. We wish you all the best and a happy new year!

wonder how comes that rs account appeared so fast somewhere else......

Back