Idea about a FreeSteam clan.

Hazard

This is an idea I just came up with (I know I only just joined today andeverything but this would be pretty cool)

A rager clan of our own whitch could also bring in some new faces.

Basically it's just a whole bunch of Freesteam users with a game of choice (Usually CS:S) going into servers and just haveing fun rageing.

One man rager:

This could add a nice new Rage Video sub-fourm thing for the clan. Like the above but alone (or maybe with a friend or two)
Just video tapeing your rages and watching kids cry over you hacking. Good fun.

Bigger community and more community activity:

This again could bring in more people and make more people active, as they tell stories of rage, shareing movies and exploits and all the like. We could advertise the site on some other forums or online games and thuis bringing in some more people to code for us, rage for us, and spread the name of FreeSteam wider.

I know this is not a very thought threw idea (I basically went along with what I was typing) But a good idea in my opinion none the less.

So what do you think? (Also sorry if this is somehow in wrong place to post.)

If we have one we should be involved with it more. Plus there is about 5000 members yet only about 10 are there.

We need a clan tag
<

You delete my post to say that?

Join them to rage, because if you are good enough you get a lot more benefits than this place.

Back