Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

WorldWarIII

[ Respected ]
I was thinking about starting up 2 cracked servers for FS members to play on.

1 Would be a 16-18 person CS:S server
1 Would be a 8-10 person gmod server.

Both cracked, updated, and will be in the U.S.

I think it's a great idea and way for me to help support FS.

Any ideas, please vote whether you think it's a good idea or not.

Supported by donations.

I think thats a good idea since I can't get GMOD, and my friends play it a lot..
So GMOD will be awesome! You should consider setting another 1.6 server =]

And like in bust3d.net ( which is dead now ) people should have a client made for them so that only members of the site could come in.. and not random ragers with cheats :D

I'm not saying I will not cheat though -.-

^__^

Start em for RIN, thx =D

Srsly, for the anti-steam community. x>

a GMOD server would be good, we can make things and play lol, but that would be an amazing idea.

We really need more cracked servers here in Aus but servers are really expensive.. there is a big need for them though.

.Renegade

I'd still like to get a few more responses, but for the most part, idea is looking good. I will start getting it in the works shortly.

sounds good, but it's that good as it sounds :) , well who is gonna spend time making those servers ? I mean, admins, maintenance ? because it's a crack servers , people are going to cheat and hack ... not good, not safe. plus i see no one who is is willing to run one of those servers

I am, that's why I offered...

I can run them no problem. I am going to have them 100% set-up before it even opens up. Then I will get admins I can trust that can occasionally check in.

I am getting all my finances worked out tomorrow, so I will let you know then.

Got my props

Ill be visiting regularly to pwn some noobs and get pwned by a few leets. y'know, the usual.. :)

Itll be nice to play with my real sig actually. something i cant do on my legit accounts.....

sounds good, but it's that good as it sounds :) , well who is gonna spend time making those servers ? I mean, admins, maintenance ? because it's a crack servers , people are going to cheat and hack ... not good, not safe. plus i see no one who is is willing to run one of those servers

Well unless your going to crack vac2 stfu.

Ill definitely help get a few Aus cracked servers.

.Renegade

If there is a gmod 10 server I can help administrate that, got a fair amount of experience from the admin mods on that from when my cert used to work.

:) first of all, i spam( if you know the proper definition of spam) and second of all I'm just telling that here everything never gets done on time. People just talking and not doing anything ( in terms of releasing useful stuff ).That's all. :)

If I told you to quit spamming, you don't have to listen, when a staff member tells you that too, I think you should get through your idiotic head that you are spamming even though you think your not..

I say you better stop complaining before you get banned man. Listen to renegade any other staff.

I plan on buying the main server in the next few days. Then it may takes me a bit to get the servers themselves set-up.

Renegade, I didn't know that you play counter strike source as well.

Hehe, well known to Internode servers for past couple of months. If you have enough admins on, changing to cracked servers is not a problem.

In can switch 1.6 servers to cracked no problem haven't tried CS:S cracked servers before yet though.

.Renegade

This is the latest, I found a good company I get the box from in Michigan, US.

This is central so it should be good ping for any U.S / Canadian user.

We will have

Insurgency [uncracked]
CSS [Cracked]
GMod [Cracked]

It will be a bit more expensive than I thought, but I am hoping to get donations once online.

If there is a gmod 10 server I can help administrate that, got a fair amount of experience from the admin mods on that from when my cert used to work.

who dosn't have experience. kick/ban/slay thats all you need for admin.

also im up for cracked servers just ping wont be to fresh being from aussie but up for financial support in any way.

Back