I'm new here. Privacy queries?

tdddy

FS Member
What i mean is.. > Isn't cracking steam in any way dangerous? i mean, can it get worse than getting BANNED? and.. can people see how many games do you have? like.. 1048? or something??

It's not dangerous, and no one will see how many games you have cause by steam you don't have those games. For people to see what games you have, you'd have to actually purchase those games.

If you have a legit steam account (an account with games you bought), never use it with your cracked games... create a separate account for your cracked steam, cause that account will run a risk of being disabled. Although that risk is very minimal, I've never had any of my accounts used with a cracked steam get disabled. This is probably because you will not be communicating with steam servers as much as you would with legit games.

With cracked steam means you can only play on cracked servers unless, of course, you are playing a single player game.

Almost forgot, Welcome to FreeSteam!!

It's not dangerous, and no one will see how many games you have cause by steam you don't have those games. For people to see what games you have, you'd have to actually purchase those games.

If you have a legit steam account (an account with games you bought), never use it with your cracked games... create a separate account for your cracked steam, cause that account will run a risk of being disabled. Although that risk is very minimal, I've never had any of my accounts used with a cracked steam get disabled. This is probably because you will not be communicating with steam servers as much as you would with legit games.

With cracked steam means you can only play on cracked servers unless, of course, you are playing a single player game.

Almost forgot, Welcome to FreeSteam!!

Oh and since you're already ... here , sort of speak, The "too busy to handle your request thing", can it be corrected? I can't download CS:S FFS!!!1

Back