In a Situation...

rushil01

Maestro of Meyhem
Well like the thread suggests im in a little bit of a situation here. Everybody from AUS and even some out of AUS will know about Schoolies... Schoolies pretty much is like one massive week long party for school leavers. Well i have book my room and everything and its all set but now here comes the problem. I wanted to buy either the Metal Slug Anthology or Super Smash Brawl for my Wii which will set my back $70 - $100 but i also need a shitload of alcohol for schoolies. Currently i am thinking of taking 2 Slabs of Johnny walker Red Labels and 1 bottle of Vodka which will set me back like $150 - $200. I currently have $260 so my problem is... should i buy one of the Wii games or should i keep the money incase i run out of drinks at schoolies....

PS: don't spam this thread cause it helps nobody

lol yeah i might but they are all pretty much in the same situation as me except they aren't on Wii stuff but rather other random shit :p

Aha, they can supply alcohol np, and you're covered for your game, then EXTRA shit for you n whoever else ;)

Byron bay? mod ur wii and download the games. drink some of your mates grog if you don't have enough because they would probs be too smashed to notice :p

- djt.

Renegade you Toolie :p

djt i don't wanna mod my Wii because i plan on downloading all the updates for it...

and i might buy the Wii game (probably metal slug because its fucking awesome) and then when i get my Zune from club.live.com (which arrived at my mates house and we are waiting for one more item before he sends it) i'll sell that to make some mroe cash :D

yeah i would do that but i like playing on the Wii :p and i have played my games to death :D

Im thinking about Modding it but i don't think i will because my console auto updates if there is an update available.. and if it updates after i mod it... bye bye wii

Back