is mw3 gonna be any good?

to be honest i think its gonna be just like mw 2 with some new guns and stuff. Same game different weapons thats all. The only reason I'd play MW3 and all of the other modern shooters is simply because of the multiplayer, otherwise very little 'real' replayability to me.

You now have custamisable rules built it (kinda like promod for cod4), explosives are less powerfull, gameplay is more objective oriented, pointstreak rather then killstreak encourages palying rather then camping, kill collect gametype is all about run and gun. These are just a few of the new changes, spec ops look fucking awsome and singleplayer as always will be epic. Far as im concerned it will be a great game, saying that after completing singleplayer and spec ops, after a week of multiplayer I will more than likely go back to cod4

You now have custamisable rules built it (kinda like promod for cod4), explosives are less powerfull, gameplay is more objective oriented, pointstreak rather then killstreak encourages palying rather then camping, kill collect gametype is all about run and gun. These are just a few of the new changes, spec ops look fucking awsome and singleplayer as always will be epic. Far as im concerned it will be a great game, saying that after completing singleplayer and spec ops, after a week of multiplayer I will more than likely go back to cod4

Yeah but I can confidently say 50 or so precent of all hosted servers will have camper style players with the old rules. Although i have to admit the new mutations/rules sound interesting and all. I might wanna try it out

Back