It's 4:19... know where your friends are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fupidstucker

FS Member
Hello to all my fellow potheads. What a glorious world we live in isn't it.... WTF am I saying, this day and age sucks if you're not stoned or playing your favorite type/s of video games. Is it me or does reality really suck balls anymore? Sure some aspects of life are great in the real world, but to me it seems like everything is going to $hit. Maybe it's just or current president... or at least I really hope so! Enough about that bs, let me introduce myself, I am the one and only fupidstucker who is openly obsessed with marijuana and video games. I also enjoy drawing and watching all sorts of anime. My favorite genre in games are MMORPGs. I am currently playing Silkroad Online (SRO) and Guild War. I also play FPS, RTS, Sport, and most any other game lol. I'm not the type of person who never leaves the house, so don't' peg me as that. As for outdoor activities, I go camping and playing sports like football, basketball and hackysack. Stoners love hackysack ;). Anyways, that's all I will disclose about me for now. Maybe I will scan some of my artwork and post it for your viewing/critiquing pleasure.
Peace out my ninjas.

Hello to all my fellow potheads. What a glorious world we live in ins't it.... WTF am I saying, this day and age sucks if you're not stoned or playing your favorite type/s of video games. Is it me or does reality really suck balls anymore? Sure some aspects of life are great in the real world, but to me it seems like everything is going to $hit. Maybe it's just or current president... or at least I really hope so! Enough about that bs, let me introduce myself, I am the one and only fupidstucker who is openly obsessed with marijuana and video games. I also enjoy drawing and watching all sorts of anime. My favorite genre in games are MMORPGs. I am currently playing Silkroad Online (SRO) and Guild War. I also play FPS, RTS, Sport, and most any other game lol. I'm not the type of person who never leaves the house, so don't' peg me as that. As for outdoor activities, I go camping and playing sports like football, basketball and hackysack. Stoners love hackysack ;). Anyways, that's all I will disclose about me for now. Maybe I will scan some of my artwork and post it for your viewing/critiquing pleasure.
Peace out my ninjas.

blah blah blah you pacifist Jew. go to your barn in Kansas and do a cow or two.

Simple minded racist fuck!!!

blah blah blah you pacifist jew. go to your barn in kansas and do a cow or two.

Pacifist jew??? You don't even fucking know 1% about me, first off, I'm not Jewish. Second, I don't live in Kansas you fucking idiot. My profile says I'm from Missouri, learn to fucking read and get some fucking common sense. Are you all pissy bcuz you're some Bush supporting anal reaming homophobe??? What the fuck in my little post offended you're fudge packing ass anyways?

Pacifist jew??? You don't even fucking know 1% about me, first off, I'm not Jewish. Second, I don't live in Kansas you fucking idiot. My profile says I'm from Missouri, learn to fucking read and get some fucking common sense. Are you all pissy bcuz you're some Bush supporting anal reaming homophobe??? What the fuck in my little post offended you're fudge packing ass anyways?

your dumb phraseologies are just out of this world. missouri? oh well missouri spick or kansas spick, same thing.

your dumb phraseologies are just out of this world. Missouri? oh well Missouri spick or Kansas spick, same thing.

Laughing my ass off!!! Now I'm a spick??? Wrong again ass hole! I'm probably the whitest mother fucker you will ever meet in Missouri. Whatever misconceptions you have about the Mid-West, you need to fucking forget about them. I don't judge you for what part of the fucking country or globe your from so back the fuck up off my nuts and go fuck yourself.

@ tarantino

I don't know what you have against fupidstucker and I also don't care a copper, but
I've got one question: Are you a racist?

OMFG
Fupidshite you sound a total fuckhead, your not impressing anyone with the facts of your sad life by saying you smoke pot and do nothing but play games all day.
I'm saying this after your total uproar after ONE comment against you. CHILL

Anyway Fupidshit or whatever your name is you are the dumbest fuck I've ever known, do me a favor and get a (part time)job, quite smoking pot and sort your fucking life out.
The reason why life seems shite to you because your totally out of your head 24/7, you watch anime (not dissing any one who watches it), your obsessed with pot and videogames, you probably go on about GW bush and the war all the time saying it was illegal and all that bullshit etc etc etc etc etc, you know what i cant even be bothered to continue because i have far better things to do.
Tip: When someone flames you next time CHILL, first impressions count and you sucked at it.

I know claim fupidstucker official raged muslim terrorist.
rageboy.jpg

Retalliation

Now WTF are you reading Radeon? I never said all I do is smoke pot and play video games did I? Where you get that idea, I have no clue. I might hate GW Bush for a lot of stupid shit he did in office (at least in my opinion), I don't rant and rave about him all day and try to say war is illegal. I find it very amusing how you can try to put words on someone's mouth like this. The reason I got so pissed about what fuck head tarantino said is because it was a very racist remark.... or are you too fucking blind to see that? I made this thread as a hello to fellow pot smokers such as myself. I don't need a part-time job seeing as how I work full time at .... well I shall not disclose that info, and no I don't sell pot either. This whole thing would have been averted if racist hypocrites like tarantino wouldn't post stupid shit he has no idea about.... wait a second..... lmao you did just the same thing tarantino did. Wow I guess birds of a feather really do flock together. To wrap all this up, GO FUCK YOURSELF.
That is all.

lol your obviously very small minded to take a "racist" comment so badly.

I am the one and only fupidstucker who is openly obsessed with marijuana and video games
lolly sounds to me your pretty mad about it to be honest.
Your views on GW Bush are pretty cliche in my view, seems all people like you do is moan about the same thing.
The reason people disrespect you already is because of your extremely hatred provoked response, the fact you seem proud to openly state your obsessed with weed etc, you whinge about life, i don't think you understand that the more you put into it the more you'll get out of it, narrow minded views wont help.
You need to chill, yes maybe it was a "racist" remark but fuck sake step back a bit and take a deep breathe the world ain't prefect and you could of shown you were better than him and not responded but you did so
GO FUCK YOURSELF

Now WTF are you reading Radeon? I never said all I do is smoke pot and play video games did I? Where you get that idea, I have no clue. I might hate GW Bush for a lot of stupid shit he did in office (at least in my opinion), I don't rant and rave about him all day and try to say war is illegal. I find it very amusing how you can try to put words on someone's mouth like this. The reason I got so pissed about what fuck head tarantino said is because it was a very racist remark.... or are you too fucking blind to see that? I made this thread as a hello to fellow pot smokers such as myself. I don't need a part-time job seeing as how I work full time at .... well I shall not disclose that info, and no I don't sell pot either. This whole thing would have been averted if racist hypocrites like tarantino wouldn't post stupid shit he has no idea about.... wait a second..... lmao you did just the same thing tarantino did. Wow I guess birds of a feather really do flock together. To wrap all this up, GO FUCK YOURSELF.
That is all.

KANSAS CITY MISSOURI NIGGA!
257dfc031449f610668d28ef0cb77aa8.jpg

Lmao, no I'm not gay.... I have a wonderful little girl and with your lovely pic of Frodo getting spooned, I must say your are very close with the Kansas City, MO comment above it. So no I'm not in KC!

Hello to all my fellow potheads. What a glorious world we live in isn't it.... WTF am I saying, this day and age sucks if you're not stoned or playing your favorite type/s of video games. Is it me or does reality really suck balls anymore? Sure some aspects of life are great in the real world, but to me it seems like everything is going to $hit. Maybe it's just or current president... or at least I really hope so! Enough about that bs, let me introduce myself, I am the one and only fupidstucker who is openly obsessed with marijuana and video games. I also enjoy drawing and watching all sorts of anime. My favorite genre in games are MMORPGs. I am currently playing Silkroad Online (SRO) and Guild War. I also play FPS, RTS, Sport, and most any other game lol. I'm not the type of person who never leaves the house, so don't' peg me as that. As for outdoor activities, I go camping and playing sports like football, basketball and hackysack. Stoners love hackysack ;). Anyways, that's all I will disclose about me for now. Maybe I will scan some of my artwork and post it for your viewing/critiquing pleasure.
Peace out my ninjas.

lol, man I suggest you get a life or something, you should get a job, stop smoking marijuana( and smoking at all) and stop playing video games too much, stop blaming your county's president:p, this is your life and you have to do everything to make as good as possible

Lmao, no I'm not gay.... I have a wonderful little girl and with your lovely pic of Frodo getting spooned, I must say your are very close with the Kansas City, MO comment above it. So no I'm not in KC!

im sorry to say that you are a drop out.
get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back