ItzaBitza or ItzaZoo

joeblow462

I have been looking all over for either of these games for my kid.
Been to probably 5 different forums looking for them as well, and no luck.

Just wondering if anyone actually might have them at all. Or know of a way I can get a hold of it short of paying the $15 per, as I am a disabled person, and have no spending money that is not accounted for in meds and housing and care.

Any help would be appreciated much by both me and my 4 year old.
Got a hold of a copy of "Crayon Physics Deluxe" and she loves playing it, and I even enjoy some of the thinking needed to complete the levels for all stars.

I've got the demo, and it kind of blows, it has one level, where it asks the player to draw a house, and sun, and moon, and things like that. My kiddo has played it, and gets bored with only that one level to play.

I've looked for the standalone full version, but stumbled upon it being in Steam, so figured that someone might be kind enough to have a method of snagging things.

Has anyone ever done a packet monitor of Steam, and where it gets it NCF files, or perhaps the GCF's as well?

If I could get ahold of some of the information on where the files are "grabbed" from on the Steam servers, I might be able to by trial and error obtain some of what I need, or at least enough to make Steam say ooh ok you have it, let me download the rest for you.

I've got the demo, and it kind of blows, it has one level, where it asks the player to draw a house, and sun, and moon, and things like that. My kiddo has played it, and gets bored with only that one level to play.

I've looked for the standalone full version, but stumbled upon it being in Steam, so figured that someone might be kind enough to have a method of snagging things.

Has anyone ever done a packet monitor of Steam, and where it gets it NCF files, or perhaps the GCF's as well?

If I could get ahold of some of the information on where the files are "grabbed" from on the Steam servers, I might be able to by trial and error obtain some of what I need, or at least enough to make Steam say ooh ok you have it, let me download the rest for you.

i just can tell you that the
itzaBitza need:
ItzaBitza Depot.ncf and the common folder
and itzaZoo need:
ItzaZooDepot.ncf and the common folder

and I dont think that you can use the data of the demo

Back