just wondering if anyone would be nice enough to do this

smp711

FS Member
ok, here my story

ive been trying to do this stuff for pretty much a day and i think im just to stupid to do it
but i was wondering if anyone on here who can be trusted could use teamviewer and download the games i want on my pc and stuff like that in the near future when i get money i will add it to your paypal account.
i promise im not trying to be lazy or scam you outta money just i really want to play all the valve games

please anyone thats nice ill be happy if somone just does a couple games and i can do anyhours any days too i can leave my computer on all day just so someone can help me

thank you for those who ca help me.

so you want someone to use teamviewer and download the .gcfs from this site on your computer and patch your steam and everything and eventually you will pay them for it? how much are you gonna pay? :p

depending how much you do like if you just do a game ill give like 5-10 bucks i say if you can get half-life source, hl3 episode 1,2, blue shift, oppsing force, and left for dead 1,2 i would be willing to pay up to $50+ maybe almost $100

Edit: also hl2:lost coast aswell

depending how much you do like if you just do a game ill give like 5-10 bucks i say if you can get half-life source, hl3 episode 1,2, blue shift, oppsing force, and left for dead 1,2 i would be willing to pay up to $50+ maybe almost $100

Edit: also hl2:lost coast aswell

But you don't care if it is cracked?

You will still need to download the patcher or launcher to play them.

ill need them to be cracked i wanna be able to play them lol, i really hope someone will be able to help me out

ill need them to be cracked i wanna be able to play them lol, i really hope someone will be able to help me out
Use this:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/11257-steamup-v2-1-4-oct-30th-2009-a.html
Then install it (There's a tutorial)

and this:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/tools-resources/13296-jdownloader.html
And then search for any GCF you want here:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/gcfs-ncfs-game-files/

Then add the links of parts into Jdownloader and it will do it automatically.

After all parts are downloaded, open the first part and then extract it to steam/steamapps.

i just tried all of this stuff and like none of this stuffed worked for mw how about someone uses team view and like do one to show me what to do.

Send me $10 first and I will get everything you need.

When I am done, you send the rest :).

You PM me and we'll set this up.

Send me $10 first and I will get everything you need.

When I am done, you send the rest :).

You PM me and we'll set this up.

if I had 10$ i would but ok i tried like oppsion forces i put the .cfg file into my steam apps folder and then ran the steam up launcher now what after that? doi download it from steam or is it suppose to do something else?

no sadly i have no money on my paypal account and i ahve no money in my bank account :( all ihave is $30 in my pocket right now :(

now no one proably will do this for me :(

hmm...so what you want is for someone to set up cracked steam for you? Seriously everything is provided here including tutorials, if you still cannot get anything to work then you dont deserve the free games being provided to you

ok guys i just followed all the tutiroals and stuff and i downloaded hf:s and the hookemu. amd when i ran it it said it couldnt find it so i was like whatever ill just play some hf2 well when i did that all my data got corrupted and i couldnt play any of my steam games so i uninstalled steam and redownloaded it and got all m games back but did i do wrong?

can anyone help answer my problem what di i do wrong that it corrupted my data. and also after i download the cfg and ran that launcher it didnt find the game what did i do wrong guys. please someone help me out. im leaving for vegas soon and so ill need some games for while im staying there

just download the game itself off piratebay, much easier than mucking about with steam crackers and gcf crap.

Back