Kaspersky 2010 key! request here!

hugz`

I have a reg key for Kaspersky that works till 2010, its the only one I have found so far, all the Kaspersky lovers, reply with this format:

Email:
Reason:

=D

Vasuki?

It Was Me!!!11!1
I also have many many keys that work they are not very hard to find... if/when hugz gets annoyed with this you can ask me

N008

lol
that would mean you'll have to ban me too, because i already have it
do you want to ban me? no, you don't want to. or do you?
i'm kinda afraid of the answer xD

hugz`

Using same key wont get you baned or disabled your av..

EDIT: WWIII check your PM box.. and OMFG famous person using the same av as me OMG OMG.. =D

W

WorldWarIII

Actually, I dont use kapersky.. I have a legit NOD32 License :D

Renegade89

Both NOD32 and Kaspersky are good, I don't need a key I've done a tweak in the registry for Kaspersky which makes it act like the full version + updates. :p
-Renegade89

Vasuki?

It Was Me!!!11!1
download it off there website lol... and with the .key file after installing, it will ask if u have a license u just have to then browse for the .key file and select it. Unlike most other programs you dont have to input a serial key

Vasuki?

It Was Me!!!11!1
I have a key for that somewhere... pm me your msn and i will send you alot of keys for different products they have >.> i cant be fucked looking through them

hugz`

Check your email, note: they key is attached to the email, so don't come here and say wheres the link? o_0

a_b_cde

I usually change Anti-Virus every couple of months so i only ever use 1 year ones. Your going update your anti virus before 2010 surely.

twz

hey, I noticed you made that forum thread about having a cd key for Kaspersky till 2010. i was like thats pretty amazing stuff.. I added you to my buddy list so we can communicate later. Names Aj btw and if you need anything let me know. email is [email protected]
Aim: ookrzyrebeloo
Thanks for your time. TTYL
- aj