Left 4 Dead 2

L4D2_PC_boxart.jpg

Just the NCF's are here, updated 1/19/2012
Click Me!!! will miss megaupload!
http://www.mediafire.com/?10bvwdioa07cqt4

NEW!!!
StandAlone Patch 3.2
From MediaFire
but DO NOT install garena if you use tunngle or hamachi!
or do not speak jap

ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS REMOVED,
FUCK THE POLICE!!!

200 downloads already, I guess a few people really love this game
why dont you buy it when you have the cash.

Reactions: Amir Rahman and omgitsgodzilla66
the ncf file was stored in the main download, but once I get a new computer I will put up a link just for the ncf file.

I'm getting an error, " Can't find materials/console/background04.vtf" I checkd and the "console" folder does not exist.

I looked in my folders and I don't have it either. Its working for me though.
I'm no longer getting that error but now the game closes once the loading is completed, someone help me please!
And I also tried to download through the ncfs but when I start it it says " This Game is no longer avaliable"

Can anyone tell me which one of the file got the left4dead2.exe cuz i downloaded the standalone patch and it give me a left4dead2.exe then i put it in the l4d directory then the game currently unavailable problem is gone but at loading screen it jump back to desktop...

Hey I cant seem to get part 6? It says' The Connection was Reset' when half way downloading from megaupload and then just cuts off. Any help?

Ah thanks I got it. However got a 2nd problem -.-
So got all 8 parts, the NCF, extracted to steamapps and installed. When I try to play it says 'Failed to Load the Launcher DLL: The specified module could not be found.' Have I done something wrong? Please help!

Ah thanks I got it. However got a 2nd problem -.-
So got all 8 parts, the NCF, extracted to steamapps and installed. When I try to play it says 'Failed to Load the Launcher DLL: The specified module could not be found.' Have I done something wrong? Please help!
what is your setup?

Ok so I downloaded that and ran it, then chose to install to ...steamapps/common/left 4 dead 2 but then after about 1 second it says 'Oops! This patch is intended for Version: 2.0.4.5 and Higher. Your game version is.' How do I found out what my game version and how do I make it higher or am I doing something else wrong?!! GOD DAMMIT, Please Help!