Left 4 Dead GCF/NCF?

I have them (L4D & L4D2) on my PC's but how do I upload them and where ?

BTW: A "please" would be appreciated!

You don't need to upload them because they're already on the site, if only people used search.php. But if you're feeling nice rar up the folder in steamapps/common/ and upload it to megaupload.com (500MB parts) or rapidshare.com (200MB parts).

You don't need to upload them because they're already on the site, if only people used search.php. But if you're feeling nice rar up the folder in steamapps/common/ and upload it to megaupload.com (500MB parts) or rapidshare.com (200MB parts).

More than happy to - but err .. a step x step (or a link) would help as I'm not familiar with "rar" other then unpacking and do I need to make an account on megaupload.com ?

i.e.
1. Start winrar and ...
2. Select the following files from common ...
3. Blah blah etc ...

cheers
UltraN00b_OldFart :rolleyes:

if you have winrar installed then right-click on the l4d or l4d2 folder in your steamapps/common folder and click add to archive. then when it asks what size parts or whatever choose 500mb. you don't have to make an account on megaupload.com in order to upload.

if you have winrar installed then right-click on the l4d or l4d2 folder in your steamapps/common folder and click add to archive. then when it asks what size parts or whatever choose 500mb. you don't have to make an account on megaupload.com in order to upload.

yes but anyway is better to have an acount because whit that you can download a program called megamanager that autoupload file:D and whit a free acount isnt faster?

i downloaded a L4D NCF and put in in my steam folder, but when i tried to install/launch it it said STEAM SERVERS TOO BUSY. Does this mean its old? if so how can i update it, or where is the latest version?

XjOHnX, have you tried exiting steam, deleting the blob file, and then reopening steam? it works for me....

I searched 1 week for L4D 1 (not 2) NCF files+common folder thing... So please, upload them! i downloaded others but they are "outdated"