Like mine sigs...

Davidman215

FS Member
Bioshock-v1copy-1.jpg

Bioshock_Sig_by_Spadecopy-2.jpg

ddd.jpg

Hmm... Maybe we'll let you be our artist (like reflecter) if you write a application for staff .
BTW, they look nice

These are very old sigs of mine 8 or 7 months old im going to make more l8ter.... These are not fake i made these, for all u haters out there.

Here some more i found on my photobucket account

Made this one for my Clan leader

battlefield2142sig7ej7.png

I had alot of names Venom,Hostel,Davidman215,Spade#Venom

2142gibsig-1.png

bf2142wh3.png

Venom2.png

My Favorite

sasukeit7.png

NaRuToSigForMe.png

Sasuke_sig.gif

They are nice. Good to see someone else enjoys photoshop ;). I do have some advice and/or suggestions for your signatures. The text. Personally, if I were to see some of those sigs and you said you made them. I'd say "The signature itself is great, however, I find the text very "out of place" in which case it looks like you've just grabbed a pre-existing template and slapped your own text on there." (Not saying that's what you have done :)) But yeah, I had the same problem when I stated. VERY bad text choice :p. So a suggestion, work on your text and you'll be set ;)

Maybe so, but I noticed in 4 of your sigs, both have a pair of the same text on them. :) Just try variation, try to make every (of your new sigs) consist of a different text. Trust me, I was shocking at text placement and design :p.

Is this okay....

mbsurferJoshkerr.png

Hope you like
it.....
I LOVE it, except I don't understand where the C is coming from haha. If it's an easy fix, could you please take Josh Kerr and the C out, just to leave my name. If it's too much of a hassle don't worry about it. It looks great though! Thank you so much!

Here you go made some changes but still looks the same...

Untitled-1-5.png

As my Choice i would choose the first one because it looks better...

Back