Lockerz - Want to yet invited?

PsychoGamer

FreeSteam Member
Hi people Im a member of Lockerz:p
logo.jpg

1. What is Lockerz: Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or “Pointz”), Lockerz’ own form of currency. Lockerz was founded in March, 2009.

2. What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz: Members will be able to purchase a wide range of products from apparel, accessories, electronics, games, sports equipment and other products from hundreds of well known brands. Members will also be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

3. Is Lockerz a scam: Lockerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

4. Why is Lockerz giving away prizes at low levels on PTZ Place: First, we just want to thank you for getting involved at the very beginning. You rock. Plus, you’re helping us build the coolest group of brand trendsetters every time you invite friends to Lockerz...but you probably knew that. And finally, we want you to try out the different PTZ levels to get a taste of how everything will work when we go live this fall. This version of the PTZ Place is a test for us to figure out what you like, what we like, and how together we can make Lockerz unbelievable when it officially launches.

5. Why aren’t people receiving invites: The overwhelming early response to Lockerz has occasionally maxed out our capacity to send email invitations. We are still in a beta learning phase. We are adding capacity every day. You should now be able to send and receive invites successfully. Invites that you already entered into the system should have been sent by now. You still may not be able to invite friends directly through Facebook. We are working really hard to fix that fast.

6. Will Lockerz ship internationally: yes it does, I live in Chile :D

7. When will I get my Z-List t-shirt: Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.

8. How many accounts can I have: Members are entitled to one account per person. Each person within a household can have their own account.

9. I want to play the game again, but can’t: The game is a one-time-only way to earn bonus PTZ when you first join Lockerz.

10. How will Lockerz make money: Starting this fall, you will be able to purchase products at Lockerz. But don’t worry, PTZ Place will still be around, with way more prizes and experiences than there are now. Members will be able to earn PTZ every time they buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or simply show up on Lockerz. PTZ will be redeemable for both products and experiences.

If you want to be invited just send me a PM whit your Mail and I will invite you :D

then when you earn a lot of PTZ you can bougth stuff like this:
lockerz1.jpg

This is legit btw.
There's a fast way to get Z-LIST status.
If you want to bother,you can make 20 email accounts and invite yourself.
It doesn't check for IP.

"I have a lockerz account, 158 points currently, and I can't buy anything. All of the items say more soon. This has been happening for a year now ..."

Anyone getting a answe orrrrr.

what have you gotten from lockers???
lol nothing for the moment but im a member of lockerz just since the las week and I have 100 PTZ now but search on youtube and you will see a lot of people unboxing the things that they buy and I have friends that had bougth things too

i hav 2 agre psychogamr tryin 2 hack ur pc

so dun go 2 dat siet pls otrwis u get scamd nd u get ur pc trojand

If lockerz is a scam then we appreciate you for telling us but dont speak bad of members he is doing nothing wrong.

1. Lockerz is not a SCAM site
2. Im not triyng to hack people
3. tarantino is also in lockerz, so he whant to get invitations
4. Im already a Z-Lister so I dont mind if he get the invitations...

1. Lockerz is not a SCAM site
2. Im not triyng to hack people
3. tarantino is also in lockerz, so he whant to get invitations
4. Im already a Z-Lister so I dont mind if he get the invitations...

1. prof?
2. prof?
3. who cers
4. who cers

plz reply asap

well If you think that it is a Scam is ok, but Im not trying to hack people or get invites for me, I was just saying that lockerz exist and I have ordered things from there and I have them now. Also lockerz is of property of amazon.com so I dont think is a scam.

Back