Looking to help WorldWarIII

I actually am. All you have to do is register and it gives me $1.25 in my account and when i get $75 i can redeem and i actually know WWIII he is giving me hosting so why would i scam him? He is tight.

WWIII when you get on let me know i need your paypal.
Thanks.

My A.W.Survey Stats
Total Surveys $27
Total Referrals + $6.25
Total Amount $33.25
Total Redeemed - $0
Current Balance $33.25

i need $75 to redeem it so i need like what 35 people to register? Shouldn't take long.

Umm put it this way. If i did that then he could take my free hostng away. And WWIII is tight to release these. But dude honestly if you dont trust dont trust me then w/e just wait till the end.

AWsurveys is blacklisted on heaps of forums. Only a few people have actully gotten a payout but i guess its worth a shot. Good Luck.

Bumb if you want to help WWIII

Total Surveys $27
Total Referrals + $8.75
Total Amount $35.75
Total Redeemed - $0
Current Balance $35.75

Like i said go ahead and ban me and take hosting i am actualy gonna donate fuck. lol and what do you mean blacklisted?

Total Surveys $27
Total Referrals + $11.25
Total Amount $38.25
Total Redeemed - $0
Current Balance $38.25

I think is better for help WWIII that create him a account and we register on it and not in a user acc, because most ppl dont trust that u give the money to WWIII after win it.

Read FAQ. Apparently paypal takes 25 from the 75.

So you will get 50$

I just started this too :) Ill tell you my result if i reach it first.

You dont need to but if your nice

Click here for mine :)

EDIT: INFACT

I found a place thats much better. Best site out there apparently.

10$ Per referal, and my mates goten 40$ for a 2 hour survey.

Send me your email and ill refer you and you find out the site :p

Sorry for my cheapness

Well guys.

For starters, im not scaming you.

I found this site that gives you A LOT of money for surveys and such.

My mate for 40$ for a 2 hour survey, and you get 10$ per referal (100 points = 10$)

If you PM me your email i will refer you, this give me 10$ and also give you the link to the site.

If i am found to be scaming you, go ahead and ban me. Hey i might even donate some of it.

Ye w/e ill put it up.

I got 100$ already. Btw dont make fake accounts to get money from it, they detect all. Unless you change your ip each time ;)

Back