Magazine - Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
New online magazine about many different things across the gaming network/community. This includes Steam, EA, other games, PC, Xbox, Play Station, other platforms, new releases, updates, patches, cheats/hacks, new websites + communities, a variety of articles from everything.

We would of course need a decent sized staff to write up articles about all this. Along with editors, people to verify news, graphics, etc. These positions may also be paying as I can see certain areas of the magazine will have advertising positions.

The magazine would most likely be released every other week, and possibly more after demand is raised. I have yet to decide on a domain, but I will get one once this gets a bit bigger. Most likely like GamerMag.net or something.

Anyways, if anyone would like to sign-up for this, please e-mail me with the following details:
Code:
- Your name
- Contact Method(s) [ MSN/Email/AIM ]
- Position(s) Requested
- Location [ Place you live ]
- Times available
- Online activity
[email protected] is my e-mail.
I will not accept any other requests for positions other than e-mail

Thank you for all your support!
Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions, please e-mail me.

I believe this will be something very interesting to get done. Cannot wait to see what comes of it. Also will definitely garner major interest across many communities, nice idea.

Free + Protected + Online only.

If we generated revenue, I might be able to find a company for printing, but that's highly unlikely.

A full website would be made featuring all the stuff... I was thinking of something like an advanced PDF format, just a shit load better.

QUOTE: "I might be able to find a company for printing."

You might be thinking too far, get it rolling first.

QUOTE: "I might be able to find a company for printing."

You might be thinking too far, get it rolling first.
Read that whole line lol.

That would a long way down the road. Today I may work a bit on getting it laid out a bit.

A small alpha layout will be done tonight (late) and I will get it posted for people who would like to make comments, changes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back