making sound higher

Discussion in 'Computers & Servers' started by ukrainiansniperz, April 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ukrainiansniperz

ukrainiansniperz .:Spets:.

when i click on voice icon, on decstop at left , and bringing my volue up, and and when i leting it go, the volue make sound in pc not in speakers

any ideas wtf is that lol

2. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

I dont really get what you are saying :\ can u explain it a little bit better if you have issues spelling just google the word :p

3. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

mmm deffiantly a language barrier here :(, damn i wish people could write correctly so we could understand.

4. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

or write in there native language so we could translate it .... alot easier to read it that way

5. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

lol yeah lol :), that WOULD be easier. And not even a response from him/her yet.

6. Ram3L

Ram3L New Member

What a F**ktard i thought u were going to give us a tool to do this this site sucks! gay tutorials

7. Krzywy

Krzywy Moderator

that was no toturial he is asking for help :p

He want to know what's going on with his sound. He turn it up and no effect ther's still silent :) I understand his lang (Eng) :)

Answer: Check pc speakers connection, check SoundCard Drivers, try another speakers.

8. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

dude... wtf

9. FSOwner

FSOwner FS Owner

thats normal because it uses the internal speaker. reinstalling drivers my stop it but it is normal

p.s. nothing wrong with that language i understood.

10. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

Ram3l, if you thought that was a tutorial you should definitely kill yourself.

11. n00b

n00b Full Member

Or uninstall your life :D

12. koely

koely Full Member

wow, you fail...

13. tarantino

tarantino hollaget$

dont bump old threads.....
    someone close this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.