The Steam IDs can't be more than 8 digit's long... currently it's on about 19xxxxxx (correct me if im wrong) Why might want to fix that up.
If there not phished or stolen if they get disabled/recovered by Steam will you give a refund/exchange?
( no I'm not interested just making it safe for others )
It doesn't matter where he got those accounts as long as they dont get disabled and as long as they are cheap, then you made a nice deal. And he told that he will refund the money if you proof him that the account really got disabled.ahh those are stolen i was wondering why the prices are so cheap
I just got a Steam Xmas present from a friend - so thanks Mark! (I couldn't see how to refuse it Wink ).
Now, being the type that I am - I'm suggesting that if you wish to give your friends a Steam Game for Xmas or birthday - or just for that special weekend (Meekster & Motley Twisted Evil ).
Why not take that extra step and give them a complete Steam Account Very Happy
It's not hard to do and it goes like this ..
Create a new hotmail account using a name like OldFart1950 (it will take all of 5 x minutes)
0. Start A web browser
2. click "Sign Up"
3. Enter username: oldfart1950 @ hotmail.com
4. Click "Check Availability" (and if ok)
5. Fill in Password: wadpresent
6. fill in Retype Password: wadpresent
7. Select "Or choose a security question for password reset"
8. Select Q: Favourite Historical Person
10. first name: john
11. Last name: smith
12. Country: South Africa
13. Province: KwaZulu-Natal
14. Gender: Female
15. Birth Year: 1939
16. Enter the mangled character ...
17. Hit "I accept"
Create a Steam Account
1. Start Steam
(disable auto login)
2. Click "Create New Account"
3. (Snigger and laugh at Steam's bleat) Click "Next"
4. Click "I Agree"
5. Account Name: (same name as hotmail account)
6. Password: (same password as hotmail)
7. Retype Password: (same password as hotmail)
8. click ":Next"
9. Contact email address: (hotmail email address)
10. Confirm email address: (hotmail email address)
11. click "Next"
12. Select Q: Who was your childhood hero ?
13.Answer: ( Enter same answer as hotmail question)
14. Click "Next"
15. Print the info
16. Cut and paste into either an email or PM for your friend
Account Name: oldfart1950
Contact email address: [email protected]
The recipient will know that the password for the Steam account is the same as the hotmail account.
Now log in as you usually do and "Gift" your present to the new Steam account!
Simple - reasonably painless - and over in about 6 x minutes - and your friend will then be able to loan your gift to others -
NOW ISN'T THAT A NICE WAY TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS Very Happy
Geriatrics generate methane!
Graffiti - Clifton Hill 1976
Living proof 2010
disneyland "How does someone that apparently comes across as a raving lunatic, get admin on any kind of server?"
A Good Middle Man would be a website that has a Selling Section that is secure. I don't trust people.
Just a thought regarding the "commission" - probably a set fee $2~$5 for the work in checking the account was set up correctly and changing the passwords etc.
n3t-t3z.com is accepting steam accounts. Please PM me if you want to donate accounts to me.
Thanks for your attention.
(Limited-time offer only.)
I was really leaning towards a larger site like an Amazon or Ebay, where I don't have to really rely on a person to make a transaction and send a product (in this case a Steam account).