MaTi's steam accounts shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Steam IDs can't be more than 8 digit's long... currently it's on about 19xxxxxx (correct me if im wrong) Why might want to fix that up. ;)

If there not phished or stolen if they get disabled/recovered by Steam will you give a refund/exchange?

( no I'm not interested just making it safe for others :) )

The Steam IDs can't be more than 8 digit's long... currently it's on about 19xxxxxx (correct me if im wrong) Why might want to fix that up. ;)

Well, I counted the first 0's before colons too ;) I fixed that already.

If there not phished or stolen if they get disabled/recovered by Steam will you give a refund/exchange?

( no I'm not interested just making it safe for others :) )

Since these are only accounts I've got I wont be able to give another one, but I can guarantee a refund as soon as I confirm that the account has been disabled.

ahh those are stolen i was wondering why the prices are so cheap
It doesn't matter where he got those accounts as long as they dont get disabled and as long as they are cheap, then you made a nice deal. And he told that he will refund the money if you proof him that the account really got disabled.
So those deals are perfect for all who want to buy cheap steam accounts ;)
All who say "OMFG H3 St0l3 3ll Th3$3 4cc0unT$" stfu please ^^

I do have steams for sale guys, almost the same ones he posted, i'll be posting a thread soon, u can contact me by pm :p

wanna trade my TF2 acc for a css acc ? (with a middleman)

IMO: This method has merit!

I so strongly disagree with Steam's policy regarding lending and selling of games/accounts - those of you who know me will already be aware of this! :cool:

cheers

Bugger! This has stirred me up again!

How could we make the method work - FS as the trusted middle man - It appears to have enough Kudos.

Below is what I have advocated for my friends/clan mates - it will probably not appeal to younger members.
Please feel free to criticise and improve on it ...

When buying a new game through Steam

1. Follow the steps below (in the quote below).

When you want to swap sell it
1. Find a trusted middle man.
2. The seller would disclose the email username and password to the middle man
3. The whole account email etc - including the gift email from Steam would go with it.
4. The middle man programmatically validates the email account
4a. The Steam account
4b. The games available
5. The middle man then changes the password to both Steam and the email account.

At this stage the bundled item is awaiting sale

5. The middle man now takes the $$s from the buyer and subtracts the commission.
6. The middle man then hands over the email username and password.
7. Pays the seller (via PayPal etc)

(See I have been thinking about it ;) - and mentioned it in my early posts).

cheers
OldFart

Taken from my clan forums:-

Hi guys,

I just got a Steam Xmas present from a friend - so thanks Mark! (I couldn't see how to refuse it Wink ).

Now, being the type that I am - I'm suggesting that if you wish to give your friends a Steam Game for Xmas or birthday - or just for that special weekend (Meekster & Motley Twisted Evil ).

Why not take that extra step and give them a complete Steam Account Very Happy

It's not hard to do and it goes like this ..

PART 1
Create a new hotmail account using a name like OldFart1950 (it will take all of 5 x minutes)
0. Start A web browser
1. http://www.hotmail.com
2. click "Sign Up"
3. Enter username: oldfart1950 @ hotmail.com
4. Click "Check Availability" (and if ok)
5. Fill in Password: wadpresent
6. fill in Retype Password: wadpresent
7. Select "Or choose a security question for password reset"
8. Select Q: Favourite Historical Person
9. AlfieNorks
10. first name: john
11. Last name: smith
12. Country: South Africa
13. Province: KwaZulu-Natal
14. Gender: Female
15. Birth Year: 1939
16. Enter the mangled character ...
17. Hit "I accept"

PART II
Create a Steam Account
1. Start Steam
(disable auto login)
2. Click "Create New Account"
3. (Snigger and laugh at Steam's bleat) Click "Next"
4. Click "I Agree"
5. Account Name: (same name as hotmail account)
6. Password: (same password as hotmail)
7. Retype Password: (same password as hotmail)
8. click ":Next"
9. Contact email address: (hotmail email address)
10. Confirm email address: (hotmail email address)
11. click "Next"
12. Select Q: Who was your childhood hero ?
13.Answer: ( Enter same answer as hotmail question)
14. Click "Next"
15. Print the info
16. Cut and paste into either an email or PM for your friend
Quote:

STEAM INFO
Account Name: oldfart1950
Password: kissmyhairyarse
Contact email address: [email protected]

The recipient will know that the password for the Steam account is the same as the hotmail account.

Now log in as you usually do and "Gift" your present to the new Steam account!

Simple - reasonably painless - and over in about 6 x minutes - and your friend will then be able to loan your gift to others -
NOW ISN'T THAT A NICE WAY TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS Very Happy

cheers
OldFart

Geriatrics generate methane!

Graffiti - Clifton Hill 1976
Living proof 2010

disneyland "How does someone that apparently comes across as a raving lunatic, get admin on any kind of server?"

thats kindof obvious couldn't you have just said:
1. make a new email account
2. make a new steam account
3. gift game to new steam account

If either of you had the mind of a logical programmer you'd see that this information is necessary. If you used your explanations there would be SOMEONE who is clueless to what you mean (yes I know that sounds sad but it ALWAYS will happen). By explaining you don't have to hear these ignorant people's bitching.

Just speaking from experience :).

A Good Middle Man would be a website that has a Selling Section that is secure. I don't trust people. :p

I'm sorry to point this out - but there will always be a person involved in any web site!

I could do this with my own clan as our "#1 Boss" collects all the member's money each month and pays for our servers (some members pay 12 months in advance) and so he, me and 1 x other (who originally put up the $$s for the servers) already have the "trust" of our clan members.

Remember, people who have donated to FreeSteam.org, have also displayed their "trust" in those running this web site/forums!

"Trust" can be earned!

Forums, servers, set up time, continual running effort, domain name registrations, etc all cost real dollars - whoever is supplying that deserves a bit of trust from us who are just "freeloading/leeching" off it.

cheers
OldFart

P.S.
Just a thought regarding the "commission" - probably a set fee $2~$5 for the work in checking the account was set up correctly and changing the passwords etc.

n3t-t3z.com is accepting steam accounts. Please PM me if you want to donate accounts to me.

Thanks for your attention.

(Limited-time offer only.)

lol I know that, I donate to my torrent site and use to donate to my old clan (and have had people donate to me for the same). I do trust people, but unless I know you in RL I'll never REALLY trust you. I was really leaning towards a larger site like an Amazon or Ebay, where I don't have to really rely on a person to make a transaction and send a product (in this case a Steam account).

P.S.
Just a thought regarding the "commission" - probably a set fee $2~$5 for the work in checking the account was set up correctly and changing the passwords etc.

"Commission"?? For the Middle Man? pff Just another reason I don't like it... I can do that "work" by myself. Unless I'm the Middle Man, then hell yeah! ;)

EDit:
n3t-t3z.com is accepting steam accounts. Please PM me if you want to donate accounts to me.

Thanks for your attention.

(Limited-time offer only.)

I'm sorry but what is n3t-t3z.com? and why should I donate accounts to you? Just curious.

I was really leaning towards a larger site like an Amazon or Ebay, where I don't have to really rely on a person to make a transaction and send a product (in this case a Steam account).

Yes, and like Steam would be real happy with Amazon and Ebay breaking their agreements - somehow - I think not! ;)

What we are discussing could get some "big sites" in Court and very quickly no doubt!

Remember what I've said - even Ebay started small and people HAD to trust them - now even you're quoting them as "trustworthy" - who knows they may well be stealing every 250,00th sale :D

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back