01iv5.jpg

02ln6.jpg

03uz6.jpg

04lb3.jpg

36sy8.jpg

05pb4.jpg

specscg4.jpg

(°°,)

They overkilled but didnot do the job right.... How can you watercool the CPUs and not watercool the GPUs as well!?!? Sick PC though..:eek:

Yeah, but think about it. The dream machine has to be "practical". Really.... are you going to buy a tank of liquid nirtogen to play crysis?!?! I think not. lol

clearly you have never seen a Liquid Nitrogen cooling system before because you don't need a tank. It is usually housed within a containment box within the whole system and even if you need a tank, it will be shit small.

lol... you dont see my point, Liquid nirtogen needs to be refilled every 2-4 days. Water does not. Yes it evaprates, but I need only to go to my kitchen sink to refill the water reservior. Hence "Practicality"
And another note: Here is LN cooling

lol... you dont see my point, Liquid nirtogen needs to be refilled every 2-4 days. Water does not. Yes it evaprates, but I need only to go to my kitchen sink to refill the water reservior. Hence "Practicality"
And another note: Here is LN cooling

go to the mech engg department of any university and have a look at a compact LN cooling system. Nobody is going to bother with a tank system.

Isn't that the point on a Dream Machine? But really, 26 FPS in the Crysis benchmark?! The print is too small to make out if it the Dream Machine benchmark. If so, that actually sucks.

[Mateusz]1000$ case? Pointless, and it pretty much looks like shit. Check my stuff out: ....

Looks good, but looks don't matter, I could make a case that looks good but still has shitty innards. A few LED fans don't make more processing power.:p

:p Just like alot of ppl think that Vinyl and carbon fiber make their car go faster... but thats totally off topic.

Also by the look of the door in the background... Deutscher?

Looks good, but looks don't matter, I could make a case that looks good but still has shitty innards.

This PC was build as with an aim of becoming rendering workstation, therefore it features an overclocked Intel Q6600 processor, which is fairly enough for me right now. I chose the case itself for it's cooling system, with which I am quite satisfied. As for gaming capabilities, the hardware manages to smoothly take care of most high-end games at 1680x1050 with details maxed. I can't say it applies to Crysis, though; I guess it really requires some kind of SLI beast ;)

Yes, but this case have alot of "features".
They spend 6000 dollars on that damn case. Pointless.

I heard that the video cards weren't even named when they got them to put into their rig. BTW i subscribe to this magazine.

Thats pretty sick. Its completely submersed in oil so ther'es no need for any cooling.

Hard to upgrade though, lol.