Mega NCF Pack

Thank you very much Echo419! =)
Awesome pack! Is it the pre-installed games? We just need download it with it, isn't it?

The NCF just tells steam where to look for the actual game files. Use these in conjunction with the game files posted in this forum to get the full game on steam.

i.e. .NCF => \steamapps
game files => \steamapps\common\

Zippo
You can't download anything with those files, a .ncf is only the games files description. you need the content of the game.

Edit: oh Echo was too fast..

So even with the COD4 ncf's I can't download it. Am I missing something?

Edit I'm a retard I should have read above.

i cant open the file -.-
can plz someone send me the file?
or upload it again.. ?

Thx & Grz

Edit: Now it works Perfect Thank´s ;)

with the cracked client i either get the failed to contact key server or i have to reaquire files. When i click reaquire the error keeps coming up when i click cancel
it cancels.

same here. i double click the game that i want to play, that i have the .NCF for, and it brings me to a screen where it wants me to buy the game.

please help

55MB o_0
Wow that's alot of games... i wonder how long it will take for me to download all the content for them...

you can't. You need to download the latest GCF files and stuff so you can play them. And you can only play on Cracked servers.

Use the search function to look for the games. Or better yet just go to the FreeSteam releases section and then the game releases.

seriously MAH, no offence or anything, you should read the rules and the FAQ. Most of your questions and problems can be answered by search. And how can a link be defective>!

I need trials 2 second edition NCF if its out there? :S
It's in this forum of GCFs/NCFs..use the search function next time ...but i won't give u the link because u should be somewhat smart enough to figure it out and find it ur self

edit: overkiller, you posted in the download thread for "trials 2..." for the ncfs 30 minutes ago..and u posted your post i quoted 10 minutes ago...

It's in this forum of GCFs/NCFs..use the search function next time ...but i won't give u the link because u should be somewhat smart enough to figure it out and find it ur self

edit: overkiller, you posted in the download thread for "trials 2..." for the ncfs 30 minutes ago..and u posted your post i quoted 10 minutes ago...

Dont get all "i am so fucking powerful" with me. just because ive just joined dosnt mean im a noob.

I have searched and havent found anything thats why i have asked. The NCF is no where to my knowledge.

Gargh

Dont get all "i am so fucking powerful" with me. just because ive just joined dosnt mean im a noob.

I have searched and havent found anything thats why i have asked. The NCF is no where to my knowledge.

Gargh

Alright buddy...i never called you a noob...and you posted in the thread where the gcfs are located for you to download...and then you posted in this thread 20 minutes later asking where it is..

Dont act like u think your better then, i was asking a question. i was only asking because i couldn't find it in the list.

i'm not trying to act like i'm better then you overkiller and i don't want to start a fight/flame war. I am just wondering why you are asking where you can download the ncfs for Trials 2: Second Edition when you had posted in the Trials 2: Second Edition thread before you even posted in this thread...

Back