Mega NCF Pack

Because in THAT thread i was asking for help. Technical support.
But i thught it would of been a better idea to post here for the NCF.

what is the difference between NCF and GCF, and thanks for this mate. but they all say failed to get key, or this game is unavailable

Do you have the

virtual villagers the lost children content.ncf
virtual villagers 3 the secret city content.ncf
virtual villagers content.ncf

?
i cant find it in this forum:confused:

I have steam with one legit game installed. I now used the undead patch and am downloading this pack to get some games. Will my steam account be ok and will the games work ?

You're account may get disabled, make a brand new steam account, and they will only work on cracked servers.

I have steam with one legit game installed. I now used the undead patch and am downloading this pack to get some games. Will my steam account be ok and will the games work ?

You better make sure to never login with the crack on your account again. As Echo stated, your account may be disabled and can no longer be used.

just a small question..difference between NCF And GCF? and how do u use NCF? i probably missed it in all those pages... thanks

hey people i want to trade a moha cd key for a fallout 3 steam key any willing? oh btw i havent used it yet cause cpu can handel it so its clean.

hey people i want to trade a moha cd key for a fallout 3 steam key any willing? oh btw i havent used it yet cause cpu can handel it so its clean.

edit cant

Great Upload! :D

But I can't get it to work... :mad:

I have checked it with CF Toolbox and some files are outdated, but I tried all the games and no one seems to work. :(

Here are the errors I get when try to run any of the games of this pack:
This game is currently unavailable.
Please try again at another time.
Failed to Contact Key Server
The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request.
Please try again in a few minutes.

BTW: I'm using DSMP.

Any help? :confused:

[FS]Echo419 - You're fucking doucebag! Update this ShitPack RIGHT NOW BITCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Firsties- First post :p. So, let me get this straight... NCFS = Steamapps and GCFs = Steamapps/Common?

just a noob question... where are all the game files for these games? I have all the NCFs, but I read that post of Echos saying you need the game files found on this forum. I used search for Trackmania United files, but nothing... i did this for a bunch of other games as well, and same thing.

This my mega pack

it has almost all ncf's and are all up to date
some not.

in total there are 695 ncf in this pack

Download
Code:
http://uploading.com/files/bm2b5146/CSMANIA_NCF_files.7z/

Enjoy

I downloaded and upzipped wolfenstein 3d ncf in /steamapps (@darksteam) and when I launch the game, it tells me:

This game is currently unavailable.
Please try again at another time

What to do please?

the ncf is not the game files it just tells steam where to find the game files so you must first download the game files.

you can get wolfenstein 3d here: link by downloading the ID super pack and placing all of that in your steamapps/common folder

the ncf is not the game files it just tells steam where to find the game files so you must first download the game files.

you can get wolfenstein 3d here: link by downloading the ID super pack and placing all of that in your steamapps/common folder
Ok I got it thanks a lot.

I always got an error msg saying "servers are too busy" whenever I download a game.so to prevent that all i need to do is to download this files, find the ncf that i want and put it on steam/steamapps and then i just need to restart my steam then it will appear on my games and ready to download and install right? (I already cracked my steam)

you need to download the game files too and put them in your common folder. search for GoldDraK's game downloads thread on this site.

Back